Emails are very important – officially and personally. The Google's email client - Gmail is most used across the world, but it lacks the option of sending mails later. How can you schedule a mail if want send it after sometime?
Going back to the AOL days, there would be an option to send the emails 'later'. But, as the email clients have become modern, the feature has been moved out.
However, Boomerang – a Firefox add-on and Chrome extension helps you to schedule the mails in Gmail.
How to Schedule a Mail in Gmail?
1. Install Boomerang on your Firefox or Chrome browser.
2. Once it is loaded, go to Gmail.
3. Create a new message, which you want to schedule.
4. Click on the Send Later button next to the Send button at the top. Make sure the pop-ups are allowed for Boomerang to function.
5. From the drop-down menu, select the required time you like to send the message.
6. You can also re-send a message as a reminder. For this, you need to tick the box next to “Boomerang this message...” and provide the details.
The process of scheduling email is done. With Boomerang, you can schedule about 10 emails per month for free. For more emails, you need to subscribe to the premium option.