- 1 hr ago Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- 8 hrs ago Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- 9 hrs ago How To Disable Send To Your Devices In Chrome
- 9 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Sale Vs Flipkart Republic Day Sale: Best Deals On Smartphones, TVs, And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Lifestyle From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
10 Fortnite tips and tricks every player should know
Fortnite is now available for select Android smartphones for free of cost
The genre of Battle Royale has not been in the spotlight more than now. You keep running into people with their head buried in their phones everywhere you go. While PUBG has made waves in the smartphone circles. The popularity of Fortnite when it comes to PC gaming is undeniable.
If you are a rookie who is looking for tips on how to get started without being bogged down by the trivialities of what is endearingly termed “rookie mistakes” or if you are a veteran of thousand battles who know their way around the field and are looking for a quick refresher to perfect your game, we might have something for you as well.
Jumping to safe locations
If you are a beginner, it always wise to jump into a less crowded area. Avoiding highly-populated and well-known places is the key. This is because this was people tend to jump to more often. Fatal Fields, Greasy Grove, Lazy Links, Pleasant Park, and Tomato Town are some of the best locations to start off in.
Building your team faster
Building a team that is well balanced and capable of dealing with any scenario that the game or opponents could throw at you is the key to surviving in the game.
This holds true for all shooting games. It's harder to shoot you if they can't see where you are.
Make use of windows
If you don't want to get surrounded, it would be wise to hide behind the windows of houses to shoot at enemies and use the walls as cover.
Since you will not have items in your inventory at the beginning of the game, making use of natural things available in the game like trees, in-game buildings and walls to protect you from damage is the best way to go.
Keep the doors closed.
All doors open on their own, but what new players might not notice is that they do not close on their own. This will help you lure in players who might come knocking looking for loot. A closed door is often equated with an unvisited house or building possibly brimming with loot.
Keeping your inventory clean
Items are picked up automatically in Fortnite. It would be a good idea to keep an eye on what you have picked up and get rid of the things that you don't need. You should focus on picking up better weapons and health items.
Do not reload weapons during a fight.
Switching weapons is faster than reloading your weapons. It would be an efficient method to keep your guns reloaded and switch them during fights.
Explosives help you bring your enemies out of their cover and a panicked enemy is always easier to take out.
Shield potions over bandages
It takes about 5 minutes to apply bandages and they get you 15 health points. On the other hand, a shield potion will give you 25 shields in just 2 seconds with a total of 250 out of a possible 250 points.