- Twitter Ad Transparency Centre will allow anyone to view your Ad-campaigns
- Xiaomi India has sold 5 million Redmi Note 5 smartphones in just 4 months
- Twitter makes it mandatory for users to verify email and phone number for creating new profile
- 4 things to check before uploading photos to social media
- Twitter in-stream video ads to be available for all advertisers in India
- Motorola partners with Twitter India for the launch of Moto g6 and g6 play
The micro-blogging site, Twitter, nowadays is used by a lot of people and have become one of the most popular social networking sites. Despite of lots of Twitter tools, many user still prefer to user the social networking on website.
We came up with a list of keyboard shortcuts, to navigate the website and tweet easier. Have a look at the slider below to know the keyboard shortcuts for Twitter.
Navigate To Homepage
If you want to return straight to the homepage, just press g h on your keyboard and it will take you straight to your home Twitter feed.
When you are surfing around on Twitter and need to go to your profile, press g p and it will take you straight back to your profile.
The messages icon can be hard to find on Twitter, just press g m on your keyboard to directly go to your inbox.
To get your list of interactions, just press g c on the keyboard.
To get mentions you just type g r and that will bring up any tweets that mention you.
To view someone else's profile just type g u and the pop up appear saying Go to a person's profile. Just type in their name to jump to a profile.
Just type n to compose a new tweet.
If you want to send a direct message, just press 'm' and a new direct message box will appear on your screen.
Simply press f will favorite the tweet that you came across.
Retweet by just pressing t on the keyboard to your followers.