- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Renders, Color Options Leaked: India Launch Imminent
- 2 hrs ago India Budget 2023: Homegrown Smartphones, TVs, Electric Vehicles to Get Cheaper
- 2 hrs ago Apex Legends Mobile and Battlefield Mobile Shutting Down in May
- 3 hrs ago How Dell Technologies' Hardware and Services Help Small Businesses and Start-ups Stay Ahead of the Game
- Movies Poorna Shines Like An Angel With Gold Ornaments At Her Grand Baby Shower Event - PICS Go Viral!
- Finance PM Vishwakarma Scheme- PM Vishwakarma Scheme Announced For the Artisans,Check Its Benefits?
- Sports India batter Shreyas Iyer ruled out of the First Test against Australia: Who Will Replace Him?
- News How PAN will be used as common ID for businesses
- Education GATE 2023: Exam will be held on Feburary 4; Check Details Here
- Lifestyle DIY Skincare Ingredients: How To Safely Use Them
- Automobiles 2023 KTM 390 Adventure Revealed - Gets Spoked Wheels & Tubed Tyres
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
10 time-saving Microsoft Word Tips & Tricks you should know about
Tips and Tricks on Microsoft Word might sound a little freaky, but Microsoft Office 2016 is not the same old one anymore. The all new Microsoft Office 365 and the Microsoft Office 2016 are very different from their older versions and are far more developed. Even the Office 2010 has features that are not seen in the older versions. However, using tricks with the Microsoft Office 2016 will makes things really easy.
SEE ALSO: 5 steps to boost the speed of your Computer
In case you are using any of the new versions of Microsoft Office, there are some tips and tricks that you should know about!
We are not talking of creating Tables or copy paste!
Let's look at 10 time saving tips and tricks of Microsoft Word that you can use!
1. Using Quick Styles
You can format all your documents using Quick Styles in Word 2013. Using Quick Styles you do not have change the fonts for headings.Quick Styles will help you to easily organize large text file.
2. Office Clipboard
Copy and paste multiple items by using the Office Clipboard. The Microsoft Office Clipboard allows you to copy up to 24 multiple text and graphical items from Office documents or other programs and paste them into another Office document.
Show or hide formatting marks
Show or hide formatting marks. Formatting marks are used to assist with text layout in your documents. You might find them more useful when you are designing content with a specific look - or layout - in mind.
4.Spell Check and Grammar
Choose how spell check and grammar check work. You probably have your own preferences for how to use your Microsoft Office program to help you do this. You might prefer to check spelling all at once when you finish a document.
5.Co-authoring a Word File
When you and your colleagues want to collaborate on a document, use real time co-authoring to see everyone's changes as they happen.
6.Compare documents side by side
You can open two documents and compare them side by side
7.Customize keyboard shortcuts
You can customize keyboard shortcuts by assigning keyboard shortcuts (or shortcut keys) to a command, macro, font, style, or frequently used symbol. You can also remove keyboard shortcuts.
Anytime you want to know the total number of words in your document, look at the status bar at the bottom of the Word window.
Use the Quick Parts Gallery to create, store, and find reusable pieces of content, including AutoText, document properties such as title and author, and fields.
10.Recently Used Files
Customize the list of recently used files.Many Microsoft Office programs display the last few documents you opened in that program so that you can use those links to quickly access files. This feature is turned on by default, but you can turn it off, turn it back on, clear, or adjust the number of files that it displays.