- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- 7 hrs ago Airtel Shuts Down Its 3G Services in Maharastra And Goa Circle
- 8 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Support Page Goes Live: Likely To Launch Along Galaxy S11
- 8 hrs ago Samsung Launched The Wall LEDs From Rs 3.5 Crore, In India
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- News HM Amit Shah reviews progress made in onion import that would cool prices
- Lifestyle World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
10 time-saving Microsoft Word Tips & Tricks you should know about
Tips and Tricks on Microsoft Word might sound a little freaky, but Microsoft Office 2016 is not the same old one anymore. The all new Microsoft Office 365 and the Microsoft Office 2016 are very different from their older versions and are far more developed. Even the Office 2010 has features that are not seen in the older versions. However, using tricks with the Microsoft Office 2016 will makes things really easy.
SEE ALSO: 5 steps to boost the speed of your Computer
In case you are using any of the new versions of Microsoft Office, there are some tips and tricks that you should know about!
We are not talking of creating Tables or copy paste!
Let's look at 10 time saving tips and tricks of Microsoft Word that you can use!
1. Using Quick Styles
You can format all your documents using Quick Styles in Word 2013. Using Quick Styles you do not have change the fonts for headings.Quick Styles will help you to easily organize large text file.
2. Office Clipboard
Copy and paste multiple items by using the Office Clipboard. The Microsoft Office Clipboard allows you to copy up to 24 multiple text and graphical items from Office documents or other programs and paste them into another Office document.
Show or hide formatting marks
Show or hide formatting marks. Formatting marks are used to assist with text layout in your documents. You might find them more useful when you are designing content with a specific look - or layout - in mind.
4.Spell Check and Grammar
Choose how spell check and grammar check work. You probably have your own preferences for how to use your Microsoft Office program to help you do this. You might prefer to check spelling all at once when you finish a document.
5.Co-authoring a Word File
When you and your colleagues want to collaborate on a document, use real time co-authoring to see everyone's changes as they happen.
6.Compare documents side by side
You can open two documents and compare them side by side
7.Customize keyboard shortcuts
You can customize keyboard shortcuts by assigning keyboard shortcuts (or shortcut keys) to a command, macro, font, style, or frequently used symbol. You can also remove keyboard shortcuts.
Anytime you want to know the total number of words in your document, look at the status bar at the bottom of the Word window.
Use the Quick Parts Gallery to create, store, and find reusable pieces of content, including AutoText, document properties such as title and author, and fields.
10.Recently Used Files
Customize the list of recently used files.Many Microsoft Office programs display the last few documents you opened in that program so that you can use those links to quickly access files. This feature is turned on by default, but you can turn it off, turn it back on, clear, or adjust the number of files that it displays.