- Best Chinese smartphones running Android Oreo you can buy in India
- Patanjali denies Kimbho app’s comeback as Bolo Messenger
- WhatsApp ‘Mark as Read’ feature for notifications under testing
- Gallery app update brings OnePlus 6 video editing features to older models
- Android P name accidentally leaked: No, it's not Pop-tart
- Infinix Hot 6 Pro first impressions: Big battery and 18:9 aspect ratio are highlights
Your Android device can do so much of task in day todays life, starting from playing games, music, and videos, to email, chatting and web browsing. There is no end to the tasks you can carry out on your phone.
Still, there are many users out there to try out every available option you see on the screen, or familiar with the system. For those, today we have collected 10 useful Android tips and tricks that may improve your experience while using your Android device.
Do swirl through the below sliders and enjoy:
One of the amazing feature in the Android smartphone is you can control your PC or laptop with the help of some apps like TeamViewer and others.
In the era of wireless connectivity, why use cable to transfer the files? Install apps like AirDroid 3 and enjoy the wireless transfer without any hassle.
Have you kept you mobile somewhere? Or lost your mobile? No worries! With some options like Android Device Manager and other apps, you can track your mobile phone.
With apps like IP Webcam, you can use turn your smartphone to a Surveillance Camera.
Some multi player games including Asphalt 8, Brothers in Arms 3 and Let's Golf can be played on your Android device.
Android can pair up with a MHL cable and project games to any TV.
Android devices can pair up with a MHL cable and project games to any TV
Android platform provides app like Instant heart Rate which is useful in providing heart rate of the user.