- 14 min ago Pebble Launches Twins Stereo EarPods With 25 Hours Non-Stop Music In India
- 16 min ago Nvidia GeForce 1650i, 1650 Super Spotted On Geekbench
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Cameras To Launch On January 29 In India
- 7 hrs ago Amazon Great Deals On Mi Smartphones: Offers and Discounts On Redmi Note 8, Redmi K20 Pro And More
- Sports Anand draws with Duda, ends joint sixth in Tata Steel Chess
- News Happy PhD top Khalistan terrorist who killed Hindu leaders shot dead in Lahore
- Movies Complaint Filed Against Ganesh Acharya For Forcing A Female Choreographer To Watch Adult Videos
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Cut As Crude Oil Slips To 3-Month Low On Coronavirus Scare
- Automobiles MG Motor Issues Statement Regarding MG Hector Fire: A Piece Of Cloth In The Engine Bay Is The Cause
- Lifestyle 11 Signs That Tell He Is Using You To Get Over His Ex
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
10 Ways to Solve Hanging Problem in your Smartphone!
One of the common problem we face with Smartphone nowadays is none other than "Hanging". Almost every smartphone, whether its Samsung, Micromax or any other after prolong use one or the other time phone begins to freeze/hang too often. The common reason of smartphone hang is when you use too much of RAM.
Whenever mobile phone freezes, we can not find out immediately the exact reason as there are lots. So here, GizBot presents you the top 10 reasons and tips to avoid hanging problem in your device.
Check your RAM
Most smartphone lags and hangs, if there is not enough space on RAM. So avoid, downloading heavy applications without checking the RAM. If your phone is running on low RAM memory, try to close all the background application.
Close the unwanted apps running on background using Task Manager on Android device. For Windows users, you can download the Task Manager apps from the store.
Avoid Live Wallpaper
Don't keep animated or Live wallpaper, as it would directly affect RAM's performance. Try to keep your device display with simple or no wallpaper.
Too much use of phone memory is the main reason to get phone hanged.To solve the hanging problem in your Android phone move all your data's including songs, videos and other info in SD card.
While surfing internet don't run multiple tabs or perform multiple tasks because it slows down processor and consumes lot of RAM.
Avoid running multiple apps
If you are using a low-end smartphone, try not to run multiple apps at the same time.
Install reliable Anti-Virus software on your mobile. Sometimes, malware or virus can slow down your smartphone.
Generally, the apps which we are using daily create cache resulting in hangs and lags. However, it should be cleared on regular basis.
If you face hanging problem quite often, then it can be a problem of phone software bug. To avoid this software bug, the smartphone requires the updating of its firmware software, which can be checked under section "About Phone".
Delete unwanted data's
Free up internal as well as external memory as much as you can by deleting/moving unnecessary files