- 13 hrs ago NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- 14 hrs ago Nokia 5.3 Appears On Official Website; India Launch Imminent?
- 16 hrs ago Vivo TWS Neo Review: Immersive Audio Delivery With On-Bud Volume Controls
- 17 hrs ago YouTube On Jio Phone: How To Download YouTube Videos On Jio Phone?
- Sports Teichmann to face Brady in Lexington final as Rogers fails to build on Serena scalp
- Movies MS Dhoni And Suresh Raina Retires: Mohanlal, Prithviraj Sukumaran & Others Bid Farewell
- News Biden promises to reform H-1B visa system, eliminate country quota for Green Cards
- Lifestyle What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
10 Ways to Solve Hanging Problem in your Smartphone!
One of the common problem we face with Smartphone nowadays is none other than "Hanging". Almost every smartphone, whether its Samsung, Micromax or any other after prolong use one or the other time phone begins to freeze/hang too often. The common reason of smartphone hang is when you use too much of RAM.
Whenever mobile phone freezes, we can not find out immediately the exact reason as there are lots. So here, GizBot presents you the top 10 reasons and tips to avoid hanging problem in your device.
Check your RAM
Most smartphone lags and hangs, if there is not enough space on RAM. So avoid, downloading heavy applications without checking the RAM. If your phone is running on low RAM memory, try to close all the background application.
Close the unwanted apps running on background using Task Manager on Android device. For Windows users, you can download the Task Manager apps from the store.
Avoid Live Wallpaper
Don't keep animated or Live wallpaper, as it would directly affect RAM's performance. Try to keep your device display with simple or no wallpaper.
Too much use of phone memory is the main reason to get phone hanged.To solve the hanging problem in your Android phone move all your data's including songs, videos and other info in SD card.
While surfing internet don't run multiple tabs or perform multiple tasks because it slows down processor and consumes lot of RAM.
Avoid running multiple apps
If you are using a low-end smartphone, try not to run multiple apps at the same time.
Install reliable Anti-Virus software on your mobile. Sometimes, malware or virus can slow down your smartphone.
Generally, the apps which we are using daily create cache resulting in hangs and lags. However, it should be cleared on regular basis.
If you face hanging problem quite often, then it can be a problem of phone software bug. To avoid this software bug, the smartphone requires the updating of its firmware software, which can be checked under section "About Phone".
Delete unwanted data's
Free up internal as well as external memory as much as you can by deleting/moving unnecessary files