- 13 min ago Best 4G Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 In 2022
- 30 min ago Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal Sale: Up To 80% Off On Electronics Gadgets
- 42 min ago Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pokemon Edition Launched With Pokemon-Themed Case; What's Different?
- 43 min ago Infinix Note 12 Series With AMOLED Display, 33W Fast Charging Introduced Under Rs. 15,000
- Movies KGF 2 Day 36 Worldwide Box Office Collection: The Period Action Drama Continues To Attract Audience To The The
- News Here's why anti-encroachment drive in Delhi's Mangolpuri was cancelled
- Sports French Open 2022: Rafael Nadal will rule again, predicts India star Purav Raja
- Finance E-Mudhra IPO Opens Today: Issue Details, Subscription Status, GMP And Other Details
- Automobiles Renault Scenic Vision Concept Revealed With Revolutionary Hydrogen Fuel Cell Range Extender
- Lifestyle Dr Reddy's Lab To Approach Regulator For Sputnik Light As Universal Booster Dose
- Education ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 For Phase 1 Exam Released At esic.nic.in, Download Call Letter Here
- Travel Kashmir Great Lakes Trek - this Monsoon visit the most beautiful trek in India
10 Ways to Solve Hanging Problem in your Smartphone!
One of the common problem we face with Smartphone nowadays is none other than "Hanging". Almost every smartphone, whether its Samsung, Micromax or any other after prolong use one or the other time phone begins to freeze/hang too often. The common reason of smartphone hang is when you use too much of RAM.
Whenever mobile phone freezes, we can not find out immediately the exact reason as there are lots. So here, GizBot presents you the top 10 reasons and tips to avoid hanging problem in your device.
Check your RAM
Most smartphone lags and hangs, if there is not enough space on RAM. So avoid, downloading heavy applications without checking the RAM. If your phone is running on low RAM memory, try to close all the background application.
Close the unwanted apps running on background using Task Manager on Android device. For Windows users, you can download the Task Manager apps from the store.
Avoid Live Wallpaper
Don't keep animated or Live wallpaper, as it would directly affect RAM's performance. Try to keep your device display with simple or no wallpaper.
Too much use of phone memory is the main reason to get phone hanged.To solve the hanging problem in your Android phone move all your data's including songs, videos and other info in SD card.
While surfing internet don't run multiple tabs or perform multiple tasks because it slows down processor and consumes lot of RAM.
Avoid running multiple apps
If you are using a low-end smartphone, try not to run multiple apps at the same time.
Install reliable Anti-Virus software on your mobile. Sometimes, malware or virus can slow down your smartphone.
Generally, the apps which we are using daily create cache resulting in hangs and lags. However, it should be cleared on regular basis.
If you face hanging problem quite often, then it can be a problem of phone software bug. To avoid this software bug, the smartphone requires the updating of its firmware software, which can be checked under section "About Phone".
Delete unwanted data's
Free up internal as well as external memory as much as you can by deleting/moving unnecessary files