TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Google launched its first set of smartphones, the Google Pixel and Pixel XL recently. Both the handsets sport a few exclusive features (like Google Assistant) which you'd not get on any other Android smartphones.
Apart from these, the Pixel and Pixel XL feature high-end specs and tout the best smartphone camera as you'd expect from any other flagship device. With that being said, there are a few other unexploited features that come along with the smartphone.
Let's take a look at 3 coolest things you can do with the Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
Swipe down on any screen to access notifications
With the new Google Pixel/ Pixel XL, you can check notifications on your smartphone at any point of time just by simply swiping down on the fingerprint scanner on the back of the handset. What's even interesting is the fact that this feature will work irrespective of the screen you're in.
Double tap the power button to quickly open camera
In case you want to access the camera suddenly, just double tap the power button and boom, start capturing images right away! Even this feature works from any screen.
Double twist to switch cameras
Whenever you are using the camera app, you can simply double twist the smartphone to quickly switch between front and back cameras so that you'll never miss a single frame you intend to capture.