- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Cameras To Launch On January 29 In India
- 6 hrs ago Amazon Great Deals On Mi Smartphones: Offers and Discounts On Redmi Note 8, Redmi K20 Pro And More
- 15 hrs ago BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- 15 hrs ago Oppo Might Launch Smartwatch At Mobile World Congress 2020: Report
- News From April 1, Bars in Uttar Pradesh to remain open till 2am, hotels to serve all night
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Copied Jennifer Lopez's Iconic Grammy Outfit: Here's Why It Didn't Work
- Sports Sourav Ganguly says new committee will select team for SA series
- Finance Officials Say There Is Limited Room For Income Tax Cut In Budget 2020
- Automobiles MG Motor Issues Statement Regarding MG Hector Fire: A Piece Of Cloth In The Engine Bay Is The Cause
- Lifestyle 11 Signs That Tell He Is Using You To Get Over His Ex
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
5 Common Problems Of OnePlus 2 And How To Fix Them [Tutorial]
OnePlus 2 is a pretty decent flagship smartphone with a good build quality and performance, available at a reasonable price.
OnePlus 2 is one among those smartphones, which made a huge speculations ahead of its launch. The new smartphone from the company is claimed as a flagship killer of the year. With refinement in design, changes in certain aspects of the hardware, new software experience and a great price point, the OnePlus 2 is certainly not without flaws.
Unfortunately, with all the good features, it doesn't seem to have stopped it suffering from issues. We have seen quite a few reports of OnePlus 2 problems and have gathered some of the most common issues from unresponsive buttons to random reboots along with possible solution. Read on to know more.
OnePlus 2 Random Reboots & Fix
There have been a number of complaints by OnePlus 2 users about the random reboot with their smartphone. A few users have suggest that the random reboot is lessened when they turn off Wi-Fi or remove SIM card.
Here is the workaround: incompatibility with an apps you have installed in the OnePlus 2 might be the cause of the issue. If you notice that reboots occur frequently while using a specific app, then uninstall the app.
Make sure your handset is running on the latest version of Oxygen OS. If you still face the issue, try a factory reset by navigating to device Settings >> Backup and reset >> Reset.
OnePlus 2 Poor Battery Life & Fix
The battery life is not just a problem for OnePlus 2, but many Android users complain about the faster battery drain. Well, few OnePlus 2 users have found that the battery life is disappointing. The 3,300mAh battery is not juicing the device through out a dat.
Here is the Fix: You need to spend sometime to know the problematic app, which drains the power faster and uninstall. Pwerform wipe cache partition in the recovery mode. To enter the recovery mode, hold Power and Volume Down buttons together.
You can also check our guide on battery saving tips for android smartphone.
OnePlus 2 Fingerprint Scanner Not Working & Fix
OnePlus 2 features a fingerprint scanner on home button, which is considered as one of the fastest responsive fingerprint reader among flagship smartphones. But some people are having a issues with the scanner.
Workaround: Stop using the fingerprint sensor as a Home button, instead get an on-screen buttons. Go to Settings >> Buttons and toggle Enable on-screen navigation bar.
Delete your current fingerprint profile and register again. While, registering a fingerprint, place the device on a table and make sure that your touch it with different parts of your finger. If you still having issues, contact OnePlus.
OnePlus 2 Overheating Issue & Fix
If your OnePlus 2 is overheating, then you are not along. Many users complain that OnePlus 2 is overheating when downloading updates or apps or while playing games for extended periods.
Here is the workaround: Make sure you update the software and apps regularly. Go to Play Store, tap on Menu and then My apps >> and select Update all.
The overheating issues relates to the more usage of CPU, try to reduce playing games for extended periods. If the problem continue, contact OnePlus for handset replacement.
OnePlus 2 Home Button Not Working & Fix
Few people are reporting issues with the OnePlus 2 home button, complaining as it simply doesn't respond to presses.
Workarounds: The best option is to switch to on-screen buttons, go to Settings >> Buttons >> Enable on-screen navigation bar.