TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Ever found yourself stuck in a situation where you need to convert an audio file into a text document? This usually happens with students, media persons and our friends in Public Relations when they want a lecture, an interview or some important announcements to be documented into text format.
Because typing each word manually on a system consumes a lot of time and is one of the most uninteresting task you may come across.
That said, We at Gizbot have an answer to this problem. Today we will help you convert an audio file into text format with a simple to use online tool- Speech to Text. The tool allows you to convert a variety of audio formats into text format without downloading or installing any software on your PC. Let's do it.
Visit the Website
Open a web page and type Speech to Text, or simply click here
Select Speech Model
Select the speech model by clicking on the drop-down box shown in the picture.
Record or Upload the Audio File
Now record the audio or simply upload an audio file from your PC that you want to convert into text. Make sure the audio file is in WAV, FLAC or OPUS format.
If the audio file you want to convert into text is not in the formats mentioned above, visit this link to make conversion to continue the process.
Wait for Conversion
The online tool will now start converting the audio file into text and you can see the conversion in real-time.
Copy and Save
That's it. You can now copy the converted text from the text box and save it on a word file in your PC.
(Note: The accuracy rate of the online tool can vary according to the delivery of your speech.)