- 40 min ago Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Hands-On Video Reveals Design In Full Glory
- 45 min ago Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale Slated For September 28 Promises Price Slash, Discounts
- 55 min ago Nebula Launches Mars II Smart Portable Projector In India for Rs. 51,999
- 58 min ago OnePlus 7T Warp Charge 30T Offers 23% Faster Charging
- Movies Jr NTR To Team Up With A Popular Tamil Director Soon?
- Lifestyle 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Automobiles Himachal Pradesh To Go 100 Percent Electric By 2030 Says State Government
- News Surgical strike needed to destroy JU hub of anti-nationals: Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
5 Easy Steps to Convert Audio into Text File
This free to use online tool will allow you to convert an audio file into text format in just five easy steps.
Ever found yourself stuck in a situation where you need to convert an audio file into a text document? This usually happens with students, media persons and our friends in Public Relations when they want a lecture, an interview or some important announcements to be documented into text format.
Because typing each word manually on a system consumes a lot of time and is one of the most uninteresting task you may come across.
That said, We at Gizbot have an answer to this problem. Today we will help you convert an audio file into text format with a simple to use online tool- Speech to Text. The tool allows you to convert a variety of audio formats into text format without downloading or installing any software on your PC. Let's do it.
Visit the Website
Open a web page and type Speech to Text, or simply click here
Select Speech Model
Select the speech model by clicking on the drop-down box shown in the picture.
Record or Upload the Audio File
Now record the audio or simply upload an audio file from your PC that you want to convert into text. Make sure the audio file is in WAV, FLAC or OPUS format.
If the audio file you want to convert into text is not in the formats mentioned above, visit this link to make conversion to continue the process.
Wait for Conversion
The online tool will now start converting the audio file into text and you can see the conversion in real-time.
Copy and Save
That's it. You can now copy the converted text from the text box and save it on a word file in your PC.
(Note: The accuracy rate of the online tool can vary according to the delivery of your speech.)