- Airtel adds 35.9 million customers in May: TRAI data
- Reliance Jio beats incumbent telcos: TRAI MySpeed Data
- Content is emerging as revenue generator in the competitive telecom market: Ind- Ra
- Telecom Industry is expected to be stabilized in a few quarters: ICRA
- Idea offers 39.2GB data and unlimited calls at Rs.227
- Idea offers Rs 150 cashback for watching live football matches on ‘SONY LIV App’
To avail the benefits of this offer, the customer needs to have a 4G device. If it looks lucrative enough to you, go through the steps below.
Step 1. Go to the official Idea website
To get the offer and upgrade your Idea 2G/3G sim to 4G network, first, visit the official website by clicking on this link.
Step 2. Enter Your Mobile Number and Let Idea Identify your Current Network
Once you are on the website, scroll down and you'll get the option for entering your idea mobile number and click submit. This will automatically detect whether your sim is activated on 4G network or whether you have a 4G enabled handset.
Step 3. Enter your City and Pincode
In the next step, you'll be asked to verify your city and pin code. Enter the details and submit.
Step 4. Verify the Application with OTP
You will receive an OTP code. Verify your idea mobile number by entering the code.
Step 5. Fill Your Details And Submit Application
Now just fill up every required detail to get your free Idea 4G sim card and data. Once the application is submitted properly, you will receive your sim card at your door step.