- Make in India: Apple started trial production of iPhone 6s Plus
- Price cut alert: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus get discounts
- This man made his own iPhone 6s for just $300
- iPhone 6s is the best-selling smartphone for 2016, says IHS Markit
- Best-selling phones in 2016: iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Oppo A53 and more top the list
- How to Buy an Apple iPhone on Easy EMI in India
Apple iPhone 6s is the one of the powerful smartphones available in the market. Generally, smartphones come with larger display and a powerful graphic processing unit, which are tent to use much battery.
Well, this is also same in terms of iPhone 6s. The handset usually take up hours to completely charge, and it's the worst part when you are in a rush and you see your mobile battery is low. Here are some tips on how you can get your Apple iPhone 6s to charge faster! Read on to know more.
Use dedicated charger
One of the most common ways to charge your iPhone 6s is by connecting it to your PC using a USB cable. However, it is not the most efficient way to charge your iPhone 6s. Avoid charging your Apple device with universal charger or unbranded charger. For better and faster charging use the charger that comes in the box.
Use an iPad charger
Apple iPad charger delivers 12W of capacity, while the iPhone charger has 5W capacity. Charging your iPhone 6s using the iPad charger will juice your handset a lot faster.
Use Lightning cable
For the best results, it is recommended to use the Lightning to USB cable and charger that comes in the box. The wrong cable or charger can slow down the charging speed.
Don't use when charging
Using iPhone 6s while charging will make it even slower to charge. So avoid using the phone while plugged in.
Switch off while charging
The best and effective way to get your smartphone battery to juice up at the fastest possible is to turn off the device.