- Microsoft 365 receives Whiteboard Windows 10 app and a free version Teams
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider Preview update (Build 17713 -RS5)
- Microsoft’s dual-display Pocketable Surface Phone might soon be a reality
- Windows 10 next update will bring some major improvements for Edge, Sets is skipped again
- Mylobot malware connects a user’s Windows device to a Botnet making them prone to attacks
- Microsoft introduces SwiftKey keyboard for Windows 10
If you are one of those users who doesn't want to carry your laptop everywhere yet you receive work from anywhere and anytime to be finished within a limited time frame, here is a solution for your problem.
Now you can use your smartphone to do all your work just like using a laptop. Turn your smartphone UI into a desktop version and when your work is over get it back into its original form. How? All you need is an app.
Andromium OS is a launcher application started as a part of Kickstarter project aiming to increase the productivity of Android smartphones. Here is a way you can use this app on your android smartphone.
Step 1. Install the Beta Version
First of all, you need to download the beta version of Andromium OS app. It is easily available from Google Play Store. The app is free and you can also use it with Chromecast.
Step 2. Restart your mobile
Once the app is installed, restart your phone.
Step 3. Allow Desktop Notifications
Now click on the application icon. It will ask your permission for Desktop Notification while the application is on the go.
Step 4. Click to Launch
You have to manually launch the application by dropping down the menu and click.
Step 5. Attach A Bluetooth Keyboard and USB Mouse
Once the UI is transformed, just attach a Bluetooth-enabled keyboard and a USB mouse using an OTG cable.
Step 6. How to get back mobile UI
To use back your phone in its original form, simply click the Andromium menu in bottom left corner and select Log Off.