- Top 10 PC gaming client alternatives to Steam
- Exclusive: Mobiistar plans to launch connected devices, partners with 600 distributors
- How to replace Amazon Alexa with Google Assistant on your Android smartphone
- Top best Android One smartphones to buy in India which receives faster software updates
- Samsung to launch Bixby-powered smart speaker alongside Galaxy Note9
- Amazon India EMI Fest: Grab OnePlus 6, Realme 1 and more at 10% cashback
Thanks to the launch of Reliance Jio 4G SIM, 4G data services are now available at lower prices comparatively, in fact, free for Jio users until December 31.
But, what about those who don't have a 4G capable phone? Can't they avail these services? Well, there's one thing you can do to make your phone 4G capable.
Open your phone's dialer and start typing this code *#*#4636#*#
On running the above code you'll land into a testing screen where you'll see four options phone information, battery information, usage statistics, and Wi-Fi information.
Click on ‘phone information.'
Scroll down until you see ‘set preferred network type.'
Click Here for New Android Smartphones Best Online Deals
From the preferred network type, select LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL)
Now, scroll down and hit the update button.
Voila! your phone is now 4G capable. If there's an error while updating try choosing another network type which has the LTE option.
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals