- Sports FA Cup: Manchester City 6 Watford 0: Sterling hat-trick helps secure unprecedented domestic treble
- Movies Salman Khan CROPS OUT Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Face While Sharing A Throwback Picture With Bhansali
- News Meira Kumar, Paswan locked in direct contest in Bihar's Sasaram
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Automobiles Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- Lifestyle The Resort Attire Or Party Attire: Which Attire Of Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ You Liked More?
- Education Gujarat Board 10th Result 2019 To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
7 Easy Steps to Split a Video Using VLC Media Player
VLC media player, apart from playing videos offers a ton of advanced features, and here's one of them.
Undoubtedly, VLC media player is one of the most preferred, if not the go-to media player for audio and video playback. It effortlessly does what it's supposed to do. And the intuitive interface is only icing on the cake.
The media player, apart from offering standard functionalities of a media playback app, packs a ton of advanced features thereby eliminating the need of using another app. For instance, did you know that you can split videos using the VLC media player?
Well, if you don't, it actually can! And here's exactly how you can do that.
Step 1: Add the video file to VLC media player
In order to split a video into multiple parts, you'll have to first add the video file to the VLC media player.
Step 2: Forward to that part of the video where you want to split it
Once you've added a video file to the media player, forward the video to the intended split point.
Step 3: Open Advanced Controls
Now, click on the advanced controls option under the View menu located at the top of your screen. On doing so, you'll see a few additional controls added above the play button.
Step 4: Go to preferences and start recording the video
Then, click on tools > preferences > Input/ Codecs > Record directory or filename. Now, provide the location where you want to save the video you intend to split.
Step 5: Start recording the video
Next, above the play button, click on the record button from the part where you intend to split it.
Step 6: Again hit the record button to stop
Once you feel like you've recorded the portion of the video you want, click on the record button once again to stop it.
Step 7: Browse the aforementioned path to find the video
Voila! You've successfully split a video into multiple videos. Now all you have to do is browse through the path which you've mentioned earlier to find the split video.