- 52 min ago Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Patents Rollable Display Smartphone; Will It Ever Launch?
- 4 hrs ago MTNL Receives DoT Approval To Conduct 5G Trials In Delhi; When Will It Start?
- 4 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi TV Webcam Launched In India: Sale To Debut On June 28
- Sports LET, Indian consulates help Olympic hopeful Tvesa reach venue on time
- News Heavy rain likely in Odisha in next 24 hours: IMD
- Movies Kishwer Merchant Looks Resplendent At Her Baby Shower With Hubby Suyyash Rai And Family, SEE PICS
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Lifestyle 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
8 Poses to Capture The Most Creative Selfie from A Smartphone
Hey Ladies! Are you big Selfie fans but are not able to capture that one perfect shot? Because sometimes it can be a little difficult to take a flattering photo of yourself while holding the camera and adjusting your posture according to the lighting.
So here are some 'selfie' posing tips you can use while taking your next Insta click.
#Pose 1: Let Your Feet Do The Talking This Time
If you think selfies are just for capturing your face, then you are mistaken Selfies can also be captured to show your feet,especially when you want to flatter about your new pair of heels or shoes.
To make the shot more vibrant, give it a meaningful background.
#Pose 2: Crop in Tight
Generally, whenever we take a selfie, the most disturbing thing about them is the busy background. You can solve this problem by cropping in tight on your face in the shot. To give it a look of the candid shot, avoid looking at the lens directly. Such shots enhance the sharp features of your face.
#Pose 3. The “Rule Of Thirds” Selfie
This is quite a common term among professional photographers. But for laymen like you and me, this pose is placing your face in the top-right or top-left corner of the frame, which is far more compelling than regular shots.
#Pose 4. The Water Shot
As the name suggests, this selfie involves water. Although this is quite risky for your phone, it is one special pose that will give you the most number of compliments.. Get inside water, float on your back flashing your face a little out of the water and Click!
#Pose 5. The Two-Handed Selfie
When taking a selfie, using two hands is easier because you can hold the camera with one hand and push the shutter release button with the other. Also this way your arms act as a frame.
#Pose 6. Take Selfie of the Selfie
This pose is not so 'in' the trend yet but is one of the most creatives. Ask someone to take a snap of your while you taking your selfie. It gives your selfie a real flattering look. Try to give a wink to get a better touch.
#Pose 7. Take A Shot From Above
This shot not only helps you to look a little slimmer but also hides your double chin effectively (If you have).
#Pose 8. Click During The Magic Hours
Wondering whatthe magic hours are? This is one hour after sunrise and one hour before sunset. It's the best time to get a real good selfie in the dim natural light.