- 3 hrs ago Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- 9 hrs ago Vivo V23 Pro Review: Expensive For A Pretty Looking 5G Selfie Phone
- 9 hrs ago Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G India Pricing Revealed Ahead Of January 19 Launch; Similar As OnePlus 9RT
- 10 hrs ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2022: Republic Day Offers On Best Budget Smartphones
- Movies International Film Festival Of Kerala IFFK 2022 Postponed Due To COVID Surge
- Lifestyle Omicron: German Capital Berlin Turns Into COVID Hotspot
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Debuts In ‘Messi’ Land: India Launch Soon
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
Happy New Year 2022: How To Download, Send Stickers On WhatsApp
Happy New Year 2022! Amidst the pandemic restrictions, everyone is going gaga about the new year celebrations that will kick in a few more hours. While it's important to continue maintaining social distance, people will certainly rejoice at the entrance of 2022. One of the best ways to welcome and wish your family and friends a happy new year is via WhatsApp stickers.
You can also custom-make WhatsApp stickers wishing your close circle a happy 2022. There are a couple of ways to download and send new year WhatsApp stickers, for both Android and iPhone. Here is how to send happy new year 2022 stickers on WhatsApp:
How To Download And Send New Year WhatsApp Stickers
There are several sticker apps available on both Android and iOS platforms. Here's how to download and send new year WhatsApp stickers:
Step 1: Open the Google Play or App Store on your smartphone > Search for Happy New Year stickers
Step 2: You will find several options to choose from. Do note, some of these apps might be paid ones, especially on the Apple App Store
Step 3: Once you've made your choice, download the sticker app
Step 4: Open the sticker app on your smartphone and permit it to access WhatsApp to share it on the messaging app
Step 5: Once done, you can head over to WhatsApp and open any chatbox. You will find the stickers under the emojis, allowing you to share new year stickers on WhatsApp
How To Create New Year WhatsApp Stickers
The above-mentioned steps are ways to download and send common WhatsApp stickers. If you wish to create custom new year stickers, there are ways to do so.
Step 1: Install a sticker maker app from the Google Play or App Store. You can check out the Sticker Maker app or Stickerly.
Step 2: Once the app is downloaded and installed, open the app > Create new pack > Create
Step 3: Next, you can add images of your choice - like fireworks or any other celebratory image for the New Year. Or you could also include Happy 2021, personal images, texts, and so on.
Step 4: Ensure that you've added at least three such images/stickers to the new pack to enable adding it to WhatsApp. Once created, select done.
Step 5: The app will request permission to access WhatsApp for sharing; allow it. This will enable you to share custom new year stickers on WhatsApp.