- Best Chinese smartphones running Android Oreo you can buy in India
- Patanjali denies Kimbho app’s comeback as Bolo Messenger
- WhatsApp ‘Mark as Read’ feature for notifications under testing
- Gallery app update brings OnePlus 6 video editing features to older models
- Android P name accidentally leaked: No, it's not Pop-tart
- Infinix Hot 6 Pro first impressions: Big battery and 18:9 aspect ratio are highlights
Like there are several "Free" apps available on Google Play Store, however, at times it happens that the app that we need at the moment will have to be paid for, which is not quite a good feeling for anyone.
We at GizBot have come up with a simple trick to help Android smartphone users download their favorite paid apps for free and save their money. Check it out how you can go about with the trick.
#1 Download the 9apps Apk Downloader
The user is required to download and install the 9apps Apk Downloader on their Android phone. This is the first step that will allow you to download paid Android apps for free.
#2 Register Yourself With the App
After downloading the app on your Android phone, the user can just open the app and register yourself.
#3 Enter the Name of Paid Apps You Want to Download For Free
After registering yourself with the 9apps Apk Downloader, the Android smartphone users can simply enter the name of the app that they want to download it for Free.
#4 Complete the Installation to Download Paid Apps for Free
Select the install option displaying on your Android device, and after its installation is completed, just click on the Finish option and enjoy any mobile app available on Google Play Store.