- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M51 With 25W Fast-Charging Likely To Debut Next Month
- 3 hrs ago Airtel Might Launch Xstream Fiber Plus Services Soon
- 4 hrs ago Motorola E7 Plus With 4GB RAM Appears On Geekbench: A New Mid-Range Smartphone?
- 4 hrs ago Dark Mode Chrome: How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Chrome?
- Movies Mamangam Actress Prachi Tehlan To Tie The Knot Soon!
- News Ram Mandir Bhumi pujan LIVE: Ayodhya decked up for its big day, outsiders not welcome
- Sports Madrid Open cancelled due to coronavirus
- Automobiles Best-Selling MPV In India For July 2020: Maruti Ertiga & XL6 Register Over 10,000 Units Of Sales
- Lifestyle 6 Different Ways To Style Your Bangs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Finance India's Unemployment Rate Improves In July To Pre-COVID Levels
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Here’s how to enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode on Android and iOS
Facebook is always trying to keep its platform a better place for interaction for its beloved users. So, if you are into Facebook lately, you must have noticed about Dark mode on Facebook messenger. For those who have no clue, about what Dark mode is about, here comes the explanation. The dark mode in messenger gives you less brightness while making no difference and vibrant.
It is basically using your app in low light situations with just cutting off glare, but giving you perfect contrast and vibrancy. Facebook’s messenger is the first social app to get Dark Mode. The users of Facebook Messenger App are going crazy for this awesome feature. If you want to enable the Dark Mode app, just follow the below tips.
• Open any chat or group from Facebook Messenger and send the moon emoji 🌙 from Facebook emoji list.
• It should be a plain crescent moon with no face and must be faced left sided.
• After a moment, you will see a pop-up on the top.
• The pop-up on the app, says that you have found dark mode.
• The pop-up will guide you on how to enable dark mode.
• It is best to check the settings for further instructions.
• Once you head to settings, you will find the dark mode option.
• The dark mode option is available right under your name in messenger profile.
• Tap the dark mode switch on and enjoy your mode.
Not everyone is lucky to get the Dark mode in messenger. If you are unable to find the Dark mode option, you can delete the app from the memory and reinstall it. Try from the start like tap the emoji again to see the dark mode. Once it gets unlocked, all you have to do is toggle the on button.
The company is still working on this feature and it will take time for the dark mode feature to be officially released. No wonder, why users are so crazy about this app. The Dark mode looks dynamic, especially phones that have AMOLED Displays. Facebook has fixed an Easter egg inside the app for users to get the mode easily and immediately. But only a few users get to roll out the Dark mode. Do not feel disappointed if you are not able to find this feature. It will soon be launched officially.