- 5 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 8 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 13 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 13 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Shahdat is our goal: NIA raids at 10 locations in TN, unearths major evidence
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Here's how to play PUBG Mobile on PC
Play PUBG Mobile on PC legally for free of cost
PUBG has taken the tag of the most popular battle royale game all around the world. It would be okay to say that it is perhaps the most popular game even, trending on the top list for several months now. Millions of users play everyday with scores of tutorials, walkthroughs and guides to aid the novices.
It’s unique interface and gameplay sets it apart from several competitors in the category. PUBG mobile is free to download and play. Additionally, there are some in-app purchases for things such as Royale Pass and other items. The game is not supported by ads, so it’s completely clean. There are no pop-ups or videos interrupting your experience.
PUBG PC, however, isn’t free. It costs about 3.5k to 4k in India, with some online giants providing hefty discounts. This is a big hurdle to those PC gamers who cannot afford the expense. Of course, the way to go ahead would be to use emulators. Emulators are hardware or software that enable one computer system to behave like another computer system.
There are quite a few emulators for PUBG, the most popular ones being BlueStacks and Tencent Games. Tencent Games is great with additional support for games like Arena Of Valor and Honkai Impact 3. It also boasts of precise control with keyboard and mouse combo.
Here’s how you could enjoy PUBG Mobile on your system for free using the emulator developed by Tencent Games -
1. The client has to be downloaded from this link - https://syzs.qq.com/en/
Let the download complete. Once that has finished, install the emulator onto your system.
2. After the installation has been completed, open the emulator. You will see that PUBG Mobile can be selected. Click on Start.
3. The Tencent software is called Gaming Buddy and it will begin to download and install the necessary files needed to run PUBG Mobile on your system.
4. Once it is done, click on it and a prompt for a login will be displayed.
5. Login using any of your IDs - Facebook, Tencent ID, etc. - and the setup will have finished.
6. Run PUBG Mobile and play the game.
Tencent Games will also keep track of all the stats. The one thing to remember here is that using an emulator means that you will be able to compete with and view other emulator players only.