- News From just two seats to second term: A look at BJP's journey since 1984 Lok Sabha polls
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Here's How You Can Block WhatsApp Calls [3 Simple Steps]
WhatsApp calls at busy timings are irritating and also consumes a lot of data, like that of the video calls. Here's how to get rid of them.
We all are aware that whoever has our contact number, will be able to WhatsApp us. Likewise, can also make a voice or video call on WhatsApp.
Imagine who ever has your number make a WhatsApp call to you? Irritating right? Well, there's surely a way to get rid of these annoying calls!
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Fast/Quick Charging Smartphones to Buy Under Rs 10,000
#1 Android Users Can Just Download Disable WhatsApp Call Apk
Yes. All that the Android users can do to block annoying WhatsApp calls is just download and install the Disable WhatsApp Call Apk version on their smartphone.
#2 Select the Service Option and Switch it ON
After Disable WhatsApp Call Apk version is downloaded on the phone, the user can simply select the service option and toggle it ON.
#3 Go to Settings and Disable WhatsApp Calls to ON
The user can go to the settings and disable the WhatsApp call option to ON, and then toggle ON the incoming or outgoing call as per their need. After which, as and when a person calls on WhatsApp, the call will automatically be disconnected and will be transformed to a normal call.