TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
We all are aware that whoever has our contact number, will be able to WhatsApp us. Likewise, can also make a voice or video call on WhatsApp.
Imagine who ever has your number make a WhatsApp call to you? Irritating right? Well, there's surely a way to get rid of these annoying calls!
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Fast/Quick Charging Smartphones to Buy Under Rs 10,000
#1 Android Users Can Just Download Disable WhatsApp Call Apk
Yes. All that the Android users can do to block annoying WhatsApp calls is just download and install the Disable WhatsApp Call Apk version on their smartphone.
#2 Select the Service Option and Switch it ON
After Disable WhatsApp Call Apk version is downloaded on the phone, the user can simply select the service option and toggle it ON.
#3 Go to Settings and Disable WhatsApp Calls to ON
The user can go to the settings and disable the WhatsApp call option to ON, and then toggle ON the incoming or outgoing call as per their need. After which, as and when a person calls on WhatsApp, the call will automatically be disconnected and will be transformed to a normal call.