- Instagram brings the Shopping feature to Stories and Explore
- Instagram will soon let you tag people in videos
- Instagram update brings ‘emoji shortcuts’ bar for faster commenting
- Instagram ‘Parental Guides’ will help parents to monitor their child’s online safety
- Instagram brings six new Superzoom effects for its Stories
- Instagram might soon bring its own standalone “Shopping” app: Report
Instagram, in its last update, introduced a feature where the user will be notified whenever someone captures a screenshot of the direct message being sent to them, which is quite annoying.
Having said that, many people across the world are trying to get rid of this new feature. Today, we at GIZBOT have come up with a new trick, where you can download the image sent by your friend in high resolution.
Step-1: Open Instagram on Desktop!
For this trick to work, you need to open Instagram on your desktop browser, preferably Google Chrome and log in with your credentials.
Step-2: Click on the Post
Now, you need to click on the post, which you want to save or download. And, enter the ‘view source' page by right-clicking and selecting the option.
Step-3: Search for the 162 Line in View Source Screen
In the next step, there will be a lot of code shown. Don't panic. Just head over to the 162nd line and copy the URL code as shown in the above picture.
Step-4: Go to the Copied URL
Now, you need to open the copied URL in a new window. As soon as the URL opens, you can see the image in high resolution. Save the picture in the standard procedure by right clicking on the mouse and click on save as.