- Now set a daily time limit for Instagram via Usage Insights
- Instagram will no longer alert if someone takes a screenshot of your Story
- Instagram will now provide shopping links in Stories
- Instagram now allows a user to repost the stories they are tagged in
- Instagram Stories tricks you should know
- Instagram to soon let you post long videos up to one hour
Instagram, in its last update, introduced a feature where the user will be notified whenever someone captures a screenshot of the direct message being sent to them, which is quite annoying.
Having said that, many people across the world are trying to get rid of this new feature. Today, we at GIZBOT have come up with a new trick, where you can download the image sent by your friend in high resolution.
Step-1: Open Instagram on Desktop!
For this trick to work, you need to open Instagram on your desktop browser, preferably Google Chrome and log in with your credentials.
Step-2: Click on the Post
Now, you need to click on the post, which you want to save or download. And, enter the ‘view source' page by right-clicking and selecting the option.
Step-3: Search for the 162 Line in View Source Screen
In the next step, there will be a lot of code shown. Don't panic. Just head over to the 162nd line and copy the URL code as shown in the above picture.
Step-4: Go to the Copied URL
Now, you need to open the copied URL in a new window. As soon as the URL opens, you can see the image in high resolution. Save the picture in the standard procedure by right clicking on the mouse and click on save as.