- Sports India beat South Africa 5-1 to win FIH Series Finals
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Here's the Secret to Hide Text Messages on Your Android Smartphone [5 Simple Steps]
Friends often misuse your phone, and read your text messages, even before you can read. Here's a trick to hide all your secret text messages from your friends on your Android phone. Try it out now!
It often happens that before you could read your personal messages, your friends would grab your phone and read them. This may reveal so many of your secret conversation with someone and much more personal information.
Your friends might often play a prank with you, and read your text messages even before you can read them.
#1 Download the ‘Vault-Hide SMS, Pics & Videos‘ App
All that the Android phone user is required to do in order to hide their text messages from their friends or family members, is just by downloading the Vault-Hide SMS, Pics & Videos App from Google Play Store.
#2 Launch the App on the Android Device
Now the user can simply open the app and tap on the Start option, and set security PIN, enter, after which you can simply confirm it by tapping on ‘OK‘.
#3 Click on SMS and Contacts Option
After which, you can simply click on ‘SMS and Contacts‘ option, and you can instantly see a screen where all the hidden text messages will appear. So now to hide text messages, tap on the ‘+‘ icon present at the top-right corner of the app screen.
#4 Import the Messages and You are Good to Go
The users can now see two options after tapping on the + icon - which are, Add contacts and Import messages. You can simply tap on ‘Import messages‘ option to hide text messages.
#5 Text Messages Will be Hidden
After clicking on the import option, all the text messages in the phone will display, just select the checkbox in front of the SMS which you want to hide and then tap on ‘Import‘. Here you go, your messages are hidden and no one can access your messages anymore.