- 50 min ago Ambrane Launches Fireboom Bluetooth Wireless Speaker At Rs. 3,999 In India
- 52 min ago LG W20 Design And Specifications Tipped Via Google Play Console Listing
- 2 hrs ago Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- 2 hrs ago Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Madurima Says Vishal Had Hit Her In Past; Adds She Was Mentally Traumatised
- News Nepal avalanche: Govt resumes search operation for 4 trekkers, 3 guides
- Lifestyle Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Had A Cute Reunion At SAG Awards And They Gave Us A Stylish Moment
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Rechristened Chennai Superstarz aim for second PBL triumph in Season 5
- Finance Karvy Stock Broking Debacle To Cost Brokers’ Clients PoA Privilege: Report
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
How to boost game performance of your Android phone
The array of games flooding the Play Store is a delight to many and sour grapes for another many. Not everyone has the phone equipped with the hardware capable of handling the demands of high-end games available in the market. Since replacing your phone with another one is not an option for a lot of people, the next step is to look for options which can tweak the performance of your phone to enable your phone to be able to handle the games.
How to boost your performance by rooting your Android
Step 1) The first thing that you need to do if you have not done so already, is root your Android device.
Step 2) After you have rooted your Android device, the next thing you need to do is install this Android app, GITools (Graphic Optimizer), this Android app is capable of boosting the graphics performance of your device.
Step 3) This app, once installed will ask you to grant it superuser access, doing so will allow the app to write and control system settings to get better performance out of your device.
Step 4) In addition to GITools, you need an additional plugin, TEX(DE)coder to make it work.
Step 5) Once you have finished downloading the plugin, you need to agree to the terms and install the plugin that you have downloaded, your device will need to be rebooted to make proper changes in the device.
Step 6) After you have rebooted your phone, you will be provided with a list of apps that have been installed in your phone, you can select the game that you want to give a boost to from this list.
Step 7) Once you have selected the game that you wish to boost, you will be presented with a variety of options, you can modify these in accordance with your requirements. The settings that you will be allowed to modify are the following:
1) Anti-aliasing (MSAA/CSAA)
2) Render resolution
3) Force 16-bit rendering
4) Optimize GLSL shaders
5) Enable Texture decompression
6) Enable Texture recompression
7) Downscale Textures
8) Use FPS counter
9) FPS update delay
Your device will now be able to handle high-end games.
Using Android Developer Option
Android is equipped with a ton of features that it comes pre-loaded with. The option Force 4x MSAA is one of those, this can be enabled to boost your performance, MSAA stands for multi-sample anti-aliasing.
Step 1) The first thing that you have to do is enable the Developer option. After accessing the settings option, tap on the About Phone option 4-5 times in order to access the developer option.
Step 2) The next option is to access the developer options.
Step 3) Enable the 4x MSAA option.
Enabling this option will be quite a drain on your battery but any game on your phone will run quite smoothly after you do so.
Expand the RAM of your Android Smartphone
Expanding the RAM of your smartphone is the simplest way to achieve greater speeds on your Android phone. To expand the RAM on your Android smartphone, do the following:
Step 1) You will have to root your device if you haven't done so already to begin.
Step 2) After rooting, you should download and install Roehsoft RAM Expander on the device.
Step 3) After installing the app, you will need to grant it superuser permission.
Step 4) You will have options like SDCard Memory, Total Free RAM etc. A new size can be set for your swapfile over here.
Step 5) You will have to move a slider bar and wait a moment till the swap is complete.
Step 6) You will have to select the path or partition of your swap file, over here, you will have to select your SD card.
Step 7) Go back to the main page and swipe over ‘Swipe/Active' and wait for a few seconds.
Using other alternatives
There are a wide variety of apps available on the Play Store that you can use to boost the performance of games on your Android device. The following are a few:
a) Dr. Booster
b) Game Booster
c) CM GameBooster