TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
It's almost a decade since we have witnessed the first iteration of Android. Back in 2007, Google first developed the smartphone OS- Android to general public. Since then, Android have come a long way.
More recently, Google announced the Android 7.1 Nougat with its Pixel smartphones with some exclusive features such as the Google Assistant etc. In a recent survey conducted, it is revealed that 90 percent of the people over the world are using Android phones, which is quite an achievement.
On the other hand, Android's direct competitor iOS has been doing very well in terms of overall performance and stability. But, Android phones are seriously plagued with several hanging issues, stability issues, and battery life issues. In this article, we will guide you through a simple trick where you can boost your gaming performance on your Android smartphone. Read on.
Step 1: Enable Developer Settings
For boosting your Android phone's gaming performance, you need to first enable the hidden developer settings in your Android smartphone. This can be done by heading over to Settings> About Phone> Build Number and tap the build number seven times.
Step 2: Go to Developer Settings and Enable Force 4x MSAA Option
Now, go to the enabled developer settings which can be found under the settings menu itself. Open developer settings and search for 'Force 4x MSAA' option which can be seen by scrolling downwards under the developer settings. After finding the option, enable it and reboot your smartphone.
Doing this Will Drain Lot of Battery!
Follow this method only if you're facing serious performance issues while playing games because enabling this mode will drain lot of battery in your smartphone, however, the performance of the phone will surely increase.