TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
A few months ago, Google launched the ability to create and order physical albums with Google Photos. However, Google is not the first one, as there are many companies available like Shutterfly, Snapfish, Apple, to create soft and hardcover albums from online photos.
But, what sets Google apart is its speed and efficiency. Currently, this option is available only in the United States as of now. The softcover albums (7-inch, 20 pages) will cost you $10, while the more premium hardcover (9-inch, 20 pages) is $20. In today's article, we will guide on how to create a photo book using Google Photos.
When you are doing it from Desktop computer, follow the below steps.
Step 1: First off, open 'photos.google.com'.
Step 2: Sign in to your Google Account.
Step 3: Click Photo books on the left and then Start a book.
Step 4: Now select the book type you want: 7-inch softcover, or 9-inch hardcover book.
Step 5: Select the photos between 20-100.
Step 6: Once done, your photo book will be saved automatically.
Step 7: You can also click Cart to pay for your photo book.
When it comes to Android mobile or iOS platform, instead of signing in, you need to go to "Google Photos". Then follow the below steps.
Step 1: Sign in to your Google Account.
Step 2: Click Photo books on the left and then Start a book.
Step 3: Now select the book type you want: 7-inch softcover, or 9-inch hardcover book.
Step 4: Select the photos between 20-100.
Step 5: Once done, your photo book will be saved automatically.