TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Started as a competition to Siri and Cortana, Google Now is much more than that, where it offers cards with information that matters the most to you (preferences). The Google Now cards come with up news and information depends on what you give Google.
Apart from news and information, Google has this habit of scanning your Gmail looking for confirmation messages that might give you helpful alerts and reminders. With all said and done, you have the option of customizing the cards in your feed as per your preference. Follow the below steps to proceed with it.
Step 1: Before you can tweak Google Now, you'll need to make sure the cards are turned on.
Step 2: Open the Google app.
Step 3: On the top left, tap three horizontal lines -> Settings ->Accounts & privacy -> Google activity controls -> Web & App Activity.
Step 4: Now, turn on "Web & App Activity."
In order to customize, you need to return to the sidebar menu and click "Customize." You should see options for apps & websites, sports, stocks. So in order to add your interest, you just need to tap "+".
In order to make it more friendly, Google also lets you customize it from the search results of your as well.
Step 1: Go to Google.com or open the Google app
Step 2: Search for your interest
Step 3: If you see a card at the top, tap Follow Add.