- 6 min ago Nokia Rolls Out New Software That Upgrades 4G Networks To 5G
- 1 hr ago Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer Launched For Rs. 9,499
- 1 hr ago LG Aristo 5 With Dual Rear Camera Goes Official: Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Realme C11 First Impressions: Not An Upgrade We Were Expecting
- News Pilot sacked, but Gehlot on shaky ground in Rajasthan
- Movies Mahesh Bhatt Irks Netizens With His Philosophical Tweet ‘Being Kind Is Hard’
- Finance Sensex Plunges 660 Points On Spike In Coronavirus Cases
- Sports Mohammad Kaif reveals why Rishabh Pant flourishes at Delhi Capitals and fails to perform in Team India
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Lifestyle Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
How to disable iCloud alerts in Windows 10
iCloud is managed by Apple
If you have recently integrated into the Apple system, you would be dealing with iCloud on the PC. It offers less free space when compared to Google Drive (an alternative option). It makes things difficult if you store more than 5GB of files in a limited time.
When there is no sufficient space in your system, iCloud would send notifications periodically. It is recommended to take action at the start of the alert. Some people do not take action and end up facing various issues. Moreover, it is annoying to receive constant notifications and show up in a distracting way.
The best part of Windows 10 is it helps you to turn off the notifications easily. If you wish to free iCloud storage and also turn off notifications, here are the pointers you need to check now.
How to turn off iCloud Notifications-Step by Step Guide?
Windows 10 offers complete control when it comes to app associated notifications. It is possible to switch off the iCloud notifications in quick time with the help of Windows 10. But still, there are small chances where it re-enables the disabled notifications after the PC restart. You need to follow a specific pattern to turn them off completely. Let us discuss how to do that.
Step 1: Go to the start menu and look for notifications. Click the option 'turn app notifications on or off’.
Step 2: Move the cursor down and select iCloud Services.
Step 3: Switch off the options below 'show notification banners, play a sound when the notification arrives, show notifications in the action center, and keep notifications private on the lock screen’.
Step 4: Now, disable the switch below notifications.
The disabling process is completed. You have successfully turned off the iCloud notifications. It means you would not receive any disturbing sounds or pop-ups anymore.