- 1 hr ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 2 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 3 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 4 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- News J&K Governor lifts restrictions on civilian traffic on Jammu-Srinagar highway from May 27
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
How to Download Latest Version of WhatsApp and Enjoy Video Calling [3 Simple Steps]
WhatsApp has recently rolled out their video calling feature, however, many are facing problem in making WhatsApp video calls to their friends as they need the latest version of the app.
The most recent feature that our favorite and most widely used messaging app had rolled out is the video calling feature. However, soon after it was introduced, WhatsApp users had filed numerous complaints about not being able to use the feature.
The problem with the video calling feature is that it can't be used on the official app, and the users are required to install the beta version on their smartphones.
Earlier, we at GizBot, informed about using the updated WhatsApp APK v2.16.318 Version to efficiently use the new WhatsApp video calling feature, and how to make video calls as well.
However, there were several registered complaints regarding issues in downloading the WhatsApp APK v2.16.318 app and in turn failing to use the video calling feature.
#1 Download the WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 App
As WhatsApp has still not rolled out its video calling feature to the official WhatsApp app, to enjoy the video calling feature, all that the user is required to do is download the WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK with the help of 9 Apps Apk Downloader.
#2 Install the App
The app may take some time to be downloaded after which you can simply install and open this beta app on your smartphone.
#3 Click on the Video Icon
After opening the app, click on the video icon at the top of the mobile screen to make a video call to any of your contacts.
Ensure Your Contact Has WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 App
To make a video call to your friend, it is mandatory for your contact to have the WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 app installed on their phone. In case they are using any other version, the video calling feature might not work.
Have a Stable Internet Connection To Avoid Interruption
In case you face problems even after installing the WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 app, go back and check the internet connection. A working and strong internet connection is mandatory.