- 9 min ago Redmi 9 Might Come With Helio G80 SoC
- 17 min ago Samsung Galaxy A31 India Price Tipped Ahead Of Launch; Likely To Cost Rs. 21,999
- 27 min ago SpaceX Sends 60 Starlink Satellites With Smooth Liftoff And Landing
- 1 hr ago Realme X50t Key Specifications Leaked Ahead Of Launch; Bulky Design Expected
- Movies Netizens Expose Priyanka Chopra’s BLATANT LIE About Not Endorsing Fairness Creams In An Old Video!
- Automobiles 2021 Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unveiled: India Launch Expected Sometime Next Year
- Finance These Group Companies Made A Run Up Of Over 100% Since March 23 Lows
- Sports On this day in sport: Warne's 'ball of the century', All Blacks run in record score
- News Death of pregnant elephant: What Forest Minister Javdekar says about the cruel act
- Lifestyle Seasonal Affective Disorder SAD: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
How to Download Latest Version of WhatsApp and Enjoy Video Calling [3 Simple Steps]
WhatsApp has recently rolled out their video calling feature, however, many are facing problem in making WhatsApp video calls to their friends as they need the latest version of the app.
The most recent feature that our favorite and most widely used messaging app had rolled out is the video calling feature. However, soon after it was introduced, WhatsApp users had filed numerous complaints about not being able to use the feature.
The problem with the video calling feature is that it can't be used on the official app, and the users are required to install the beta version on their smartphones.
Earlier, we at GizBot, informed about using the updated WhatsApp APK v2.16.318 Version to efficiently use the new WhatsApp video calling feature, and how to make video calls as well.
However, there were several registered complaints regarding issues in downloading the WhatsApp APK v2.16.318 app and in turn failing to use the video calling feature.
#1 Download the WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 App
As WhatsApp has still not rolled out its video calling feature to the official WhatsApp app, to enjoy the video calling feature, all that the user is required to do is download the WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK with the help of 9 Apps Apk Downloader.
#2 Install the App
The app may take some time to be downloaded after which you can simply install and open this beta app on your smartphone.
#3 Click on the Video Icon
After opening the app, click on the video icon at the top of the mobile screen to make a video call to any of your contacts.
Ensure Your Contact Has WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 App
To make a video call to your friend, it is mandatory for your contact to have the WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 app installed on their phone. In case they are using any other version, the video calling feature might not work.
Have a Stable Internet Connection To Avoid Interruption
In case you face problems even after installing the WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 app, go back and check the internet connection. A working and strong internet connection is mandatory.