- 19 min ago Vivo Watch Announced With Blood Oxygen Sensor, Up To 18-Day Battery Life And More
- 5 hrs ago Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- 13 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- 15 hrs ago Vodafone-Idea Requires Additional Investment To Match Reliance Jio's Postpaid Plans
- News Farm Bills: Farmers' organisations call for Karnataka bandh on September 28
- Finance Sensex Plunges 600 Points, Nifty Below 11,000 Points
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Sports Suarez joins Atletico: Thirteen trophies, 283 games and 198 goals – forward's Barca career in numbers
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Here's how you can fix 10 common Chrome issues
Google Chrome browser has introduced many features and along with this expansion, many issues have crept in. Here are the tricks to deal with the issues.
Google Chrome has become one of the most popular browsers. With millions of user, it cannot be denied that Google Chrome is the best browser available for us. It is a lightweight browser with a clean interface. Since past few years, the Google Chrome browser has introduced many features. And along with this expansion, many issues have crept in. If you are also experiencing trouble while using Google Chrome, then you are at the right place to get rid of all the problems.
Say goodbye to frozen tab and windows
When you open many tabs or windows, most of the time Google Chrome ends up freezing. You can fix this issue from Task Manager which can be accessed by pressing ‘Shift + Esc.' Select the task that you want to end and then click on ‘End Process.'
Get rid of a malware infection
If your browser keeps on crashing or takes plenty of time to open or load web pages, the chances are high that the browser is affected by malware. You can get rid of malware on your system by using the Chrome Clean-Up tool.
Reset Browser Settings
If you are still encountering a problem in opening your browser, you should reset the browser settings. You can do it by going to the ‘Chrome Menu,' from where you have to go to ‘Settings > Show Advanced Settings> Reset Settings > Reset.' The default setting will be back for your browser, and it will start operating smoothly.
Fix Protected System Files
You can also use your Windows to check the problems of your Google Chrome browser. To do so, go to the ‘Start Menu' and then select ‘Command Prompt (admin).' Type ‘SFC.EXE/SCANNOW' and hit enter. The Windows will let you know if there is a problem in your browser.
Fix for “Your profile could not be opened correctly.”
If you come across the "Your profile could not be opened correctly" error, you should know that you will be missing few features like your bookmarks. You can solve it by disconnecting your profile and then reconnecting it. To do so, go to ‘Menu>Settings>Sign In> Disconnect your Google Account.' Sign in again with your Google account to solve the problem.
Delete Web Data File
If you are still encountering the above message, consider deleting your web data file. To do this, open explorer and then navigate to C:Users[YourUsername]AppDataLocalGoogleChromeUserDataDefault. And then select ‘Web Data' and delete the file.
Say no to many extensions
Loading your browser with tons of extensions will surely affect the performance of the browser.
Edit Chrome Flags
Even after using all the above methods, if you think your Chrome Browser is still running slow, edit Chrome flags. Please note that it is a bit risky and proceed only if you want to do it.
Flash Player is no longer used officially, but still many sites use it. As a result, when you go to such site, you encounter the message saying that the Flash has crashed. You should permanently disable Flash in your browser for security reasons for getting rid of such problems.
Reinstall Chrome Browser
If nothing has worked for you, uninstall Google Chrome and then reinstall it again to fix all the problems. Trust me; all the problems will magically disappear.