- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 16: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Remains Stable
- Sports World Cup head-to-head: Australia have beaten Pakistan 5 times, lost 4 games
- Finance No GST On Products Bought At Duty-Free Stores: Allahabad High Court
- News PM Modi to meet President at 8 pm, stake claim to form new govt
- Automobiles MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
How to Get 1GB of 3G/2G Data for Just Rs. 26 in Aircel [4 Simple Steps]
With the advent of Reliance Jio, things have changed a lot in the Indian telecom sector. Already, Bharti and Vodafone India are offering substantial discounts on their tariff plans and now one more major incumbent, Aircel joins the party with an exclusive offer.
In this newly announced plan, users can get 1GB of 3G/2G data for just Rs. 26 per day. Yes, you heard it right. However, there's a catch, as always. Check out the below points to know more about the offer and how to get it.
You Need to Recharge with Rs. 298 Pack First
As said earlier, there's a catch for this pack as well. You need first to recharge with Rs. 298 internet pack to be eligible for Rs. 26 offer.
You Will be Credited with 2GB of Data
After recharging with Rs. 298 pack, Aircel will credit your account with 2GB of 3G/2G data, which will be valid for 28 days.
Now, 1GB Data at Just Rs. 26!
You are now eligible to get 1GB of data for just Rs. 26. Just recharge with Rs. 26 on any online portal to get the offer.
1GB will be Valid for Day
That being said, the 1GB data will be valid only for one day. According to us, 1GB will be more than enough per day.