- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max Tipped To Feature LiDar Sensor
- 2 hrs ago Hotstar Subscription Plans India: Best Hotstar Premium and VIP Plans, Offers, Price And Validity
- 2 hrs ago Black Shark 3 Series Receive Display Panels From Samsung Display And BOE
- 3 hrs ago These Smartphones Were Most Searched On Flipkart Last Month
- Automobiles Mercedes Benz GLS Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The BMW X7
- Finance Wish To Avail SBI EMI Moratorium: You Don't Need To Share OTP
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 May Get Postponed Due To COVID-19 Lockdown, To Now Release On KGF Chapter 1 Date?
- Sports British Open cancelled due to virus: organisers
- News Telangana govt requests PM Modi to extend coronavirus lockdown from April 14 till June 3
- Lifestyle COVID-19:What Is Asymptomatic Transmission? This Is How You Could Be Spreading It!
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages in Android [3 Simple Ways]
At some point of time, every mobile user gets panicked when they find an important message has been deleted from their phone realizing the fact that there isn't any way to recover them.
Today, it is possible to recover the deleted messages. However, not all are aware of the idea. If you are one of them, let us tell you lost messages are recoverable, but only until the memory on which they were saved is over-written by an app update.
All you need a backup resource, app or a program. Look at this post, and start recovering your lost messages quickly.
Method 1: Let MobiKin Doctor for Android Help You
MobiKin Doctor for Android works as a 'Recycle Bin' for Android smartphones that saves not only lost texts but also other types of documents like photos, movies, music, and documents. It supports over 2000 android devices.
Now, here are the steps you need to follow to get back your lost SMS.
Step 1: At first, debug your phone by rooting and enabling USB debugging. To debug go to Settings >About Phone > continue tapping Build number until you get a note saying 'You are under developer mode' > Now back to Settings > Developer options> Check USB debugging.
Step 2: Connect Android smartphones to the computer and launch the program.
Step 3: Let it auto-detect your device and start scanning files on your phone.
Step 4: Once your device is detected, click on the option 'Message' on the left panel to restore, and then click 'Recover'. It will restore files on your computer as HTML format.
Method 2: Use FonePaw Android Recovery
It is another recovery program that effectively recovers deleted contacts, emails, message content, sending/received date, and call logs, duration, WhatsApp messages and attachments, photos, videos, audios and documents from Android devices.
Step 1: Launch FonePaw program and connect your Android device to the computer and wait for few moments to get it auto-detect.
Step 2: The same way, debug your Android smartphone. After it is finished, click OK on Android Data Recovery and tap OK on your device both.
Step 3: Now click Next to begin scanning. Note here that your phone needs to have more than 20% charge.
Step 4: Now choose your desired files and hit 'Recover'.
Method 3: Make Use of SMS Backup & Restore
This is a free app that can be downloaded from Google Play Store. All you need to do is-
Step 1: launch the app on your phone
Step 2: tap Backup
Step 3: Choose what exactly you want to create a backup of (SMS, Media files, emails etc.)
Step 4: Select 'Local backup' if you want the backups on your device or 'Upload' if you wish to save on Cloud>Hit Ok.
Step 5: To restore, tap 'Restore' on the app's home screen
Step 6: On the Restore Backup page, choose the backup name in the list.