- 3 hrs ago Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Best Festival Season To Buy Poco Smartphones With Discount Price
- 7 hrs ago Google Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro Announced With Tensor Chip, 50MP Camera; India Price, Availability
- 7 hrs ago Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- 8 hrs ago Realme Q3s With 144Hz LCD Display, SD 778G SoC Unveiled; Can We Expect India Launch?
- Automobiles Bajaj Officially Teases The New 2022 Bajaj Pulsar 250
- Movies KBC 13: Kriti Sanon To Grace The Show, Amitabh Bachchan Relives College Days While Ballroom Dancing With Her
- News Aryan Khan's bail order to be pronounced today
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
How to reduce iPhone’s brightness lower than iOS limit?
There is a way by which you can reduce the brightness of your iPhone screen more than the lowest iOS limit.
If you are an iPhone addict and cannot stop using your iPhone day and night, then you need to take special care of eyes. Luckily, iPhone has the Night Shift feature to protect your eyes when you are using your iPhone during the night, but still, it cannot protect you to full extent. What should you do now? Well, there is a way by which you can reduce the brightness of your iPhone screen more than the lowest iOS limit. And yes, you don’t even need to jailbreak your device for that.
When you dim the screen brightness to the lowest limit, you are unable to see anything on the screen during the daytime or in a brightly-lit room. But that is not the case when you use your iPhone in a dark room. In a completely dark place, even the fully-dimmed screen appears to be too bright. If the dimmest setting seems to be bright for you, then you can make some changes in the “Accessibility” feature to go beyond the dimmest limit.How to reduce your iPhone’s brightness below the minimum limit?
You do not need to download any third-party app to reduce the brightness limit of your phone further. You just need to do few changes in the 'Settings.’ You can do it by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Open “Settings” from the home screen and then tap on “General.”
Step 2: Select “Accessibility.”
Step 3: Under the “Vision” settings, tap on “Display Accommodations.”
Step 4: Toggle on “Reduce White Point.” This will reduce the intensity of the bright colors.
Step 5: A percentage slider will now appear below the “Reduce White Point” option. You can drag the slider to both increase and decrease the brightness of your screen.
You can slide it to 100% to get a dimmer screen. If still, the brightness level is not dark enough for you, use the main brightness slider present in “Control Center” to further reduce the brightness of the screen. You need to coordinate between both of these settings to get the desired brightness level.
Now that you have the desired screen brightness, you will have to set up the Home screen in a manner that you can quickly enable and disable the dimming that you have done depending on your surrounding. For, creating the shortcut, go to the “Accessibility” settings again and then tap on “Accessibility Shortcut.” Select “Reduce White Point.” Now return to your home screen. You can now triple press your home screen button to toggle on and off the brightness feature.