TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Reverse-searching an image when you are browsing on your desktop is fairly quick and easy, visit images.google.com, click on the small camera icon and paste the URL or select the image from your computer that you wish to search for and you will have the details and similar images with you in a jiffy.
The same thing can be done on an Android device but the way you have to go about it is a little different. The instructions as to how to do this are given below:
You do not have to download an image or have it on your phone in order to search for it on Google. If you come across an image when you are browsing through the Google Chrome app, and if you wish to search for the image, all you have to do is tap on the image and hold on the image, a menu with various options will pop up from which you can select "Search Google for this image."
The instructions have been listed out step by step below:
1) Tap on the Chrome icon and launch the app.
2) Tap on the image you wish to search for and hold on to it.
3) Select "Search Google for this image" from the options that appear in the pop up box.
If you have an image in your gallery that you wish to search for, you will have to use a different tool to get the job done. Access the URL ctrlq.org/google/images and tap on the "Upload Picture" option and select "File." After this, you will be able to select from the images available in your gallery. After this, you will have to select the option "Show Matches."
A very notable feature to keep in mind is the option of taking a picture with your camera and reverse searching that instead of choosing an image that's already on your device.
1) Visit the url: ctrlq.org/google/images.
2) Select the option "Upload Picture."
3) From the options that are available, select "File."
4) Select the image you wish to search for from the gallery.
5) Select "Show Matches."
Search by image
If you often find yourself reverse searching images on your Android device, getting a dedicated app that does it for you is a good way to save your time. One of the apps that are on the forefront when it comes to facilitating this feature is Search By Image, which works in a way similar to ctrlq.org.
1) Go to Play Store and download the "Search by image" app from it.
2) In the bottom right corner, you will find a + icon, tap on this.
3) Tap on "Image Gallery"
4) Select an image from the gallery.
5) Click on the search button which can be found at the bottom of the screen.