- News Andhra college staff accused of demanding sexual favours, arrested
- Sports Five most successful superstars in WWE Hell in a Cell history
- Movies Siddhant Chaturvedi On Gully Boy's Oscar Entry: Words Cannot Express My Happiness
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
How to Select Your New BSNL Mobile Number by SMS
Bharat Sanchar Private Limited (BSNL) is the telecom network owned and managed by Indian Government. Lately, the company has been introducing some affordable packs to combat the newly announced the Reliance Jio.
The service differentiates on its own with some nifty offerings to the customers. One of them is that you can get your new BSNL connection easily by sending an SMS to a particular number. Read on to know the entire process.
Step 1: Send a Message to 53733
The first step is to send a message to 53733 with text as 'NLIST free'. In reply, you will receive a message listing all the available mobile numbers.
Step 2: You can Choose Your Own Series as well
In the first step itself, you can choose the starting five digits of your mobile number. Suppose, you are in search of a mobile number starting with '95402'. Just send the message as 'NLIST free 95402' and in reply, you will receive mobile numbers related to your asked search.
Step 3: Reserve Your Mobile Number as Follows
Once you are done with choosing your new mobile number, you now have to reserve your number by sending another message to the same number- 53733.
Type 'CONF' and send it to 53733.
Step 4: Your Number will be Reserved
Upon sending the reservation message, you will receive an acknowledgment from the company saying that your mobile number is reserved. In the meanwhile, if your mobile number is allocated to someone else, then you will receive a message saying that your mobile number could not be reserved.
Step 5: Head over to nearest BSNL Center
In the final step, you need to head over to the nearest BSNL center to grab your reserved SIM card. Also, in the reservation confirmation message, you will be given a seven digit PIN, which you need to submit at the BSNL store.
The store authorities will verify your details and hand over the SIM card to you. All you need to do is wait for the tele-verification to further enjoy the BSNL services.