- 3 min ago Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- 18 min ago Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- 33 min ago Noble Skiodo announces 32-inch Smart TV in India: Everything you need to know
- 48 min ago Navia Life Care launches India's first voice based virtual assistant for doctors
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Sports Pogba and Hazard to Real Madrid? It's possible, says Varane
- Lifestyle 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Finance Jet Airways Soars For Third-Straight Session By Over 8% After Hinduja Buy Buzz
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
How to Speed Up Your Broadband Connection By Up to 100 Mbps With Airtel V-Fiber
Airtel recently introduced V-Fiber Broadband for its customers for offering high-speed internet connection. Here's how you can get Airtel V-Fiber activate this broadband connection.
Bharti Airtel has recently introduced V-Fiber Broadband for its customers, in order to deliver, high-speed Internet at no additional cost.
Airtel has recently launched V-Fiber Superfast speed Internet, which offers a faster speed to its existing broadband customers by up to 100 Mbps.
The Airtel broadband customers can easily avail the V-Fiber benefit on their existing plans and are not required to pay extra for a higher speed, which will be valid for the next three months . All the customer is required to do is, get the latest Airtel Modem, and upgrade to V-Fiber for Free.
You can get the V-Fiber connection on your Airtel broadband from by signing up at Airtel.in. Check out how?
Visit Airtel Website if You Are An Existing Customer
If you are a customer of existing Airtel broadband connection, all you can do is, log in to Airtel.in, and buy the modem just by entering your full name, contact details and DSL -ID or landline number online.
New Users Can Also Visit Airtel.in
In case you are not an Airtel broadband customer, and also want to avail the offer, all you can do is visit the Airtel.in a website, click on new connection option, enter your city name, and select the broadband plan.
New Users Should Submit Their Accurate Details
After entering the name broadband plan that you wish to avail, the users will be asked to input their residential address and mobile number. Later, you can simply click on confirm option.
Airtel Executive will Contact You
After confirming your details, an Airtel executive will contact you on the number you provided and visit your home to fix the connection within the next seven working days.