- 3 hrs ago Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- 7 hrs ago Week 15, 2021 Launch Roundup: TECNO Spark 7, Nokia X10, X20, Nokia G20, C10, C20, iQOO 7, re
- 15 hrs ago Sony Bravia X80J Premium Smart TV Series Annoucned In India; Price Starts At Rs. 1.3 Lakh
- 18 hrs ago Honor X20 Reportedly In Works; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Expected
- News India reports 1,52,879 COVID19 new infections, active cases breach 11-lakh mark for first time
- Lifestyle Your Major Sunday-Perfect Colour-Blocks Inspiration Ft. Aditi Rao Hydari And Jacqueline Fernandez
- Sports UFC Vegas 23 results: Vettori outworks Holland as Allen dominates Yusuff in the headliners
- Movies BAFTA 2021 Film Awards Winners List: Ma Rainey's Black Bottom, Mank, & Tenet Win Big On Opening Night
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: Here’s How Your PF Contribution May Change From July
- Automobiles KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
How To Change JioFi Password Via My Jio App In Few Simple Steps
Reliance Jio launched its portable broadband router called JioFi soon after entering the Indian telecom industry. The router offers high-speed 4G internet with attractive packages at an affordable price. To recall, this portable router uses Jio SIM to access 4G hotspot which can be connected with smartphones and other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
The JioFi router comes in different sizes and battery capacity and all the routers have to be configured via website link or through MyJio app. User can also change the plan according to their requirement.
Any router can be on security risk after connecting to multiple devices, and we recommend users to keep changing the password frequently. To change the password of your JioFi router you need to follow these simple step. You can change the password on your JioaFi via the website and the My Jio app.
How To Change JioFi Password Via Website
- First, you need to connect the device (computer, smartphone, and tablet) with the JioFi hotspot.
- Now you have to head to the web browser and open this link which will open a website.
- You have to click on the Login option on the top-right corner of the website.
- Now you have to enter the username as administrator and password as administrator and click on the login button.
- After that click on Network option, then Wi-Fi Configuration, and then Secure Key.
- Now you can enter the new username and password according to your requirement.
How To Change JioFi Password Via My Jio App
- First, you need to connect the router with your smartphone and head to the MyJio app.
- Now you need to tap on the My Device which you can find at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on setting icon which you can find at the top-right corner and select change password option below SSID.
- Now you have to select a new password and click on submit and you are all set to go.