- 4 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers: Win Rs. 75,000
- 5 hrs ago PUBG: Battlegrounds For PC And Console Is Now Available For Free: Checkout The Details
- 6 hrs ago Tecno Pova Neo Launching On January 20 In India; 6,000mAh Battery, Helio G25 Chip Onboard
- 19 hrs ago Vivo X80 Pro Plus Complete Specs Leak: On Par With Other 2022 Flagships?
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Interest Rates On Recurring & Sweep Deposits
- News Goa assembly elections: Kejriwal announces 13-point agenda, says AAP has 'corruption-free DNA'
- Sports Virat Kohli is one of the finest captains, once in a generation cricketer: BCCI
- Movies Palak Purswani Confirms Her Break Up With Avinash Sachdev, Says ‘Respect And Loyalty Come First In My Life’
- Lifestyle Republic Day Celebrations To Begin From Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Birth Anniversary On January 23 Every Year
- Automobiles Skoda Slavia Vs Skoda Kushaq: Which One Is The Right 5-Seater Car For You?
- Education NTPC CBT 2: Railways Shortlist 7 Lakh Candidates For NTPC Level 2 Exam After RRB NTPC Board Results
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
How To Change Language On Facebook And Instagram; Step-By-Step Guide
Facebook and Instagram are among the most-used social media platforms. Apart from connecting with people, Facebook (Meta) also helps people build their businesses. On the other hand, Instagram's latest features such as Reels have made the platform more popular among users. All in all, the platforms have now been used by everyone.
Many of us may be more comfortable expressing ourselves in our regional language. Also, sometimes if anyone finds it difficult to understand the 'English' language, they can switch to their regional language (such as Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, and many more) on Facebook. However, you can only switch to 'Hindi' on Instagram. So, if you want to change the language on Instagram or Facebook, let's dive into details.
How To Change Language On Facebook
As above mentioned, you'll get several language options along with English. Here's how to change Facebook language on your smartphone.
Step 1: Open the Facebook app and tap on the three lines that are placed at the top right corner.
Step 2: Now, scroll down to access the settings & privacy option.
Step 3: Tap on the setting option and then the 'language and region' option that is placed under the 'Preference' section.
Step 4: Click on the first option which is mentioned as the language for buttons titles and other texts from Facebook.
Step 5: Now, select your preferred language. Facebook also lets you set the language in which you would like to see your post translate.
How To Change Language On Instagram
Coming to Instagram, you can only switch to the Hindi language on Instagram. Although, Instagram also supports French, Portuguese, and many more languages. If you want to switch to Hindi from English languages on Instagram, follow these steps:
Step 1: First, you need to open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
Step 2: Tap on the profile icon and then three lines which are displayed at the top right corner.
Step 3: Now, click on settings > account > language.
Step 4: Then click on the Hindi language to switch. Similarly, you can again switch to the English language as well.