- 47 min ago Week 25, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, realme GT 5G, OnePlus Nord N200 5G, And More
- 6 hrs ago Vivo V21e 5G Flipkart Page Live Ahead Of Launch; Here's The Expected Price
- 14 hrs ago Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- 16 hrs ago Netflix Tips And Tricks: Five Hacks That Would Change Your Binge-Watching Experience
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand: Would have been great if we had a go at Taylor this evening: Gill
- Movies Kartik Aaryan’s Action Avatar In This Video Leaves Our Jaws Dropped!
- News Free vaccines for all 18+ from Monday: All you need to know
- Finance Bitcoin And Other Altcoins Tumble Again Over Weekend: Here's The Reason
- Automobiles Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
Screen Time is the duration of time you spend on your device. Screen Time on the different devices will help you to monitor and manage the duration of time you spend with your device. As a parent, you can see the duration of your children spent on playing games or watching stuff on the device. This article will help you to check out the screen time on various devices.
Checking the screen time on iOS
Smart-phones and mobile gadgets play an important part in most people's daily lives. It is tough to stay away from the screens and you don't know how much time you spent daily on your device. Thanks to the Screen Time tool on the iOS device which helps you check the duration spend on your iPad or iPhone.
Here are the simple steps to check the Screen time on your iOS devices:
Step 1: Select the Settings and click on Screen Time.
Step 2: Choose Turn on Screen Time and press continue.
Step 3: Select if it's your child's device or your device.
The same procedure is applicable to see your screen time on your iPad. Once it is set up, you can adjust the settings and view the reports from your device with the help of Family Sharing. If you have several devices and enabled Share Across devices, you can sign in with your ID and password to view the Share Time of various devices.
Checking Screen Time on Android
Android users follow different steps to view their screen time. Use the below steps to check the screen time on Android for different services and apps.
Step 1: Select the Settings and click on Device care.
Step 2: Select Battery, you can view the apps used, total active minutes or hours, usage of battery in percentage and apps running in the background for today or the entire week.
Checking Screen Time on Windows 10
With the Family Safety settings feature, you can view the screen time on Windows 10. The Screen Time tool was introduced by Microsoft for the parents to control the activities done by their kids on Windows 10. This tool will help you to view the websites visited, apps accessed, review games and activity reports when the computer is used. Here are the ways to set up and view the Screen time in Windows 10.
Step 1: Select Start> Settings> Accounts.
Step 2: Tap on Family and other users.
Step 3: Select Add a family member to set up family safety. There is also Add a child option.
Checking Screen Time on MAC
The Screen Time feature is native to MAC the same as iOS devices. You can see the notifications received and app usage with this feature. Here are the steps to check the Screen Time on the MAC.
Step 1: Select the Apple menu and click on System Preferences.
Step 2: Select the Screen Time and tap on the options on the left-bottom side of the screen.
Step 3: Turn on the Screen time at the right-top side of the screen. You can also view the usage data for various devices using Apple ID and password.
The smart-phone, laptop or tablet takes a lot of the time of your day. By checking out screen time on your devices, you get control of every minute and also keep track of the duration you spend or save every day.