TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
A few days back, the Indian government has made some mandatory changes to verify and link Aadhaar of their customers with their accounts on Banks. Moreover, those who open new bank accounts must submit Aadhaar information in order to link them.As per the government's order, the deadline has been postponed to March 31, 2018, from December 31, 2017. However, it is not clear and precise as of now when it comes to deadlines.
Step 1: Go to Aadhaar's official site "www.uidai.gov.in"
Step 2: Now, click on 'Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status'
Step 3: After that, it will ask you to enter your Aadhaar number and security code.
Step 4: Once done, the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number that is present in the Aadhaar database.
Step 5: Now, enter the OTP and click on 'Login'
If you want to check with your mobile phone, follow the below steps
Step 1: Dial *99*99*1# (You will be incurred charge of Rs. 50p)
Step 2: Now it will ask you to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
Step 3: Once you are done entering, it will ask you for confirmation. In this either you can change if any mistake is being done or press confirms to go ahead.
Step 4: Once confirmed, it will show you the bank account linked to Aadhaar
The above method will show you only the latest bank account that has been linked with Aadhaar. In case of multiple bank accounts, you have to check it with the bank employee in person. Also, this service is available to only those whose mobile number is linked to Aadhaar.