Who knows you better than your Internet browser? Sounds amusing! Well that's because your internet browser stores all your browsing data that enables other to get to know more about the person you are. In fact, its unsafe to keep browsing data especially when you are on a public computer or a laptop.
This is because the internet browser often than not saves your passwords of various accounts including Mails, Facebook etc. So it is recommended to always use Incognito or Private Mode during browsing, but just in case. However, if you frequently use a public computer and don't love the idea of surfing via Incognito Mode in Chrome, here are a few steps that will help your remove all your browsing history in jiffy.
Chrome on Desktop PC
- Open Google Chrome browser
- Head over to Menu located on the top right corner
- Go to More Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- Subsequently a Dialogue Box showing a number of checkboxes appear.
- After select the write checkboxes click on Clear Browsing Data
- Alternatively, you can choose the browsing data you want to delete manually.
Chrome on Android
- Open Google Chrome app
- Tap on the Menu option (Horizontal Dotted Line) on the top right of the window
- Go to Settings
- Head over to Advanced > Privacy
- Scroll down and tap on 'Clear Browsing Data'
A dialogue box pops up allowing you to choose the exact stuffs you want to delete. This include cookies, browsing history etc.