- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M51 With 25W Fast-Charging Likely To Debut Next Month
- 4 hrs ago Airtel Might Launch Xstream Fiber Plus Services Soon
- 4 hrs ago Motorola E7 Plus With 4GB RAM Appears On Geekbench: A New Mid-Range Smartphone?
- 5 hrs ago Dark Mode Chrome: How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Chrome?
- Sports Buffon hails rival and friend Casillas - without you everything would have been less meaningful
- Movies Mamangam Actress Prachi Tehlan To Tie The Knot Soon!
- News Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan LIVE: Ayodhya decked up for its big day, outsiders not welcome
- Automobiles Best-Selling MPV In India For July 2020: Maruti Ertiga & XL6 Register Over 10,000 Units Of Sales
- Lifestyle 6 Different Ways To Style Your Bangs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Finance India's Unemployment Rate Improves In July To Pre-COVID Levels
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
Chrome browser is the most popular web browsers available on the internet. Millions of users utilize this browser. With the help of Chrome 77, we can customize chrome browser of your choice in a few clicks.
The users must first update the chrome to the current version. You can customize to your favorite color in Chrome's toolbar. This article will help you to enable a new tool for the Chrome browser through customization.
At the starting of the month, Google updated Chrome versions for Android, Windows, iOS, and Linux. In the next month, Google announced the recent update features such as theme and tab management for Chrome 77 browser.
In the old version of Chrome, users are not allowed to create the new tab page. In Chrome 77, there are more options and controls. With Chrome 77, we can't only change the background color but can customize the colors too.
Steps to be followed for customizing Chrome browser
Here are some of the tricks for Chrome browser that are easy to be followed after updating the chrome.
Step 1: To enable new customization of Chrome you must first click on the Google Chrome Browser in your system and type in the URL bar as "chrome: //flags".
Step 2: Type 'NTP' in the search box on the Flags page.
Step 3: Here, you have to enable the 'NTP customization menu version 2' and 'Chrome Colors menu' flags.
Step 4: Later, click the 'Relaunch Now' button.
Step 5: Now restart Chrome and click on the 'Customize' option in a new tab.
Step 6: In the customization page, there are lots of customization options to create a unique theme which are full of fun. You can also choose the background or create your picture and utilize it.
Step 7: Select the 'Color and theme' option and choose the color combination of your taste.
Step 8: Once it is finished, select the 'Shortcuts' tab. You can select which shortcuts to display on the new tab page.
With the above steps, you can now easily create your Chrome browser theme on your system.