- 6 hrs ago Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- 7 hrs ago BSNL Offering 12GB Data With Regular Postpaid Data Add-On Packs
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M12: Watch Out For 90Hz Display, 8nm SoC, Monstrous 6000mAh Battery & True 48MP Camera
- 7 hrs ago OnePlus 9 Series Launch Officially Confirmed For March 23
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas: I Guess I will Always Be Unfinished, But I See That As Good Thing
- Sports ISL 2020-21, Semifinals: MCFC vs FCG: Mumbai win battle of nerves to pip Goa to historic final
- News School boundary wall collapse: Six killed, many feared trapped under debris in Bihar's Khagaria
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
Chrome browser is the most popular web browsers available on the internet. Millions of users utilize this browser. With the help of Chrome 77, we can customize chrome browser of your choice in a few clicks.
The users must first update the chrome to the current version. You can customize to your favorite color in Chrome's toolbar. This article will help you to enable a new tool for the Chrome browser through customization.
At the starting of the month, Google updated Chrome versions for Android, Windows, iOS, and Linux. In the next month, Google announced the recent update features such as theme and tab management for Chrome 77 browser.
In the old version of Chrome, users are not allowed to create the new tab page. In Chrome 77, there are more options and controls. With Chrome 77, we can't only change the background color but can customize the colors too.
Steps to be followed for customizing Chrome browser
Here are some of the tricks for Chrome browser that are easy to be followed after updating the chrome.
Step 1: To enable new customization of Chrome you must first click on the Google Chrome Browser in your system and type in the URL bar as "chrome: //flags".
Step 2: Type 'NTP' in the search box on the Flags page.
Step 3: Here, you have to enable the 'NTP customization menu version 2' and 'Chrome Colors menu' flags.
Step 4: Later, click the 'Relaunch Now' button.
Step 5: Now restart Chrome and click on the 'Customize' option in a new tab.
Step 6: In the customization page, there are lots of customization options to create a unique theme which are full of fun. You can also choose the background or create your picture and utilize it.
Step 7: Select the 'Color and theme' option and choose the color combination of your taste.
Step 8: Once it is finished, select the 'Shortcuts' tab. You can select which shortcuts to display on the new tab page.
With the above steps, you can now easily create your Chrome browser theme on your system.