- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A70s To Be Priced At Rs. 32,990, Hints Report
- 5 hrs ago OnePlus 7T Series To Go Official On October 10th: Expected Features And Specifications
- 6 hrs ago Motorola E6s: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- 6 hrs ago Vivo V17Pro With Dual Pop-Up Front Camera Likely To Be Priced At Rs. 29,900: Report
- Movies Pailwaan Day 4 Box Office Collections: Sudeep's Latest Witnesses A Better Run Over The Weekend!
- News Reservation alone cannot ensure development of community: Nitin Gadkari
- Sports PKL 2019: Dabang Delhi consolidate their position on top of the table following their win over Telugu Titans
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Look Is Pretty Simple To Ace
- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
How To Delete TikTok Videos Following Simple Steps
TikTok is one of the most popular online video sharing apps in India, and it has also been into controversies leading to its removal from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. However, later the app managed to get itself back on both the platform.
The video-sharing app comes with numbers of special effects, filters, and features which allows you to experiment with the video content creation. But, not everything we post is liked by others or sometimes we aren't satisfied with our own video. In this case we tend to delete that particular video post. In this article we will tell you how to delete your TikTok video permanently.
How To Delete TikTok Videos Permanently
Open TikTok App
First, you have to open the app on your smartphone and enter your profile. Once you're in you will get to see all the videos which you have posted on your TikTok account.
Select The Video
Now, you have to tap on the video which you want to delete from your profile. It will start previewing in fullscreen mode. Now, at the bottom right corner, you can see three dots widely known as the hamburger menu. Tap on the button and it will show you more options.
You will get a pop-up menu where you can see a trash can icon. If you didn't find it then swipe right to left. Tap on the icon to remove the video from the gallery.
Once you tap the trashcan icon you will receive a pop-up window seeking your concern to delete the video. Select "yes" and the video will be removed permanently from your TikTok profile.
Do note that, if you have allowed your video to be downloaded by others, then there might be a possibility that others have downloaded it before you remove process. We recommend you to always adjust the privacy settings before uploading any video on TikTok. So these are the simple steps which you can follow and delete your TikTok video.