TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
In the recent times, PDF is one of the most preferred document formats to be used in most the cases. Another good thing about using PDF is that the documents will appear the same to anyone, anytime and anywhere.
As more and more are using the PDF format, the urge to edit and create also keeps increasing. Editing a PDF is a tricky one and it also lets you edit text, make annotations, add images, c and export files with ease. Anyways, we have a solution for that and in this article, we will guide you on how to edit PDF files for free.
Edit PDF with Google Drive
Firstly, the user needs to upload the PDF file to the Google Drive in order to edit it. Once done, now click on New -> File Upload -> Select the file you want to edit and click on it. Now, open that file with the Google Docs among options. Once the file opens in Google Docs you can make the required changes and then again save the file as PDF and download it.
Edit PDF with Microsoft Word
Another method to edit PDF is to use it by Microsoft Word. Now, open the new Microsoft Word document on your computer. Then click on the File in the menu bar at the top and select open and then click on the PDF file from your computer.
Now the PDF document will be opened in a separate MS Word document. Once it is opened, users can edit the content they want as they edit on a normal word document. Once edited click on File -> Save as and save it as PDF format. Your edited file will be saved as PDF file.
If you are happy with either of this, you can also try softwares/apps including
- Nitro Pro
- Foxit Phantom PDF
- Sejda PDF Editor
- Nuance Power PDF
- Soda PDF