- 8 hrs ago Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- 8 hrs ago Realme Buds Air Neo With 119.2ms Latency Launched For Rs. 2,999 In India
- 8 hrs ago Realme Watch With 1.4-inch Color Display Launches For Rs. 3,999 In India
- 14 hrs ago Realme Smart TV With HDR10 Launched In India: Priced Starting Rs. 12,999
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Automobiles Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
How to edit PDF files for free
In the recent times, PDF is one of the most preferred document formats to be used in most the cases. Another good thing about using PDF is that the documents will appear the same to anyone, anytime and anywhere.
As more and more are using the PDF format, the urge to edit and create also keeps increasing. Editing a PDF is a tricky one and it also lets you edit text, make annotations, add images, c and export files with ease. Anyways, we have a solution for that and in this article, we will guide you on how to edit PDF files for free.
Edit PDF with Google Drive
Firstly, the user needs to upload the PDF file to the Google Drive in order to edit it. Once done, now click on New -> File Upload -> Select the file you want to edit and click on it. Now, open that file with the Google Docs among options. Once the file opens in Google Docs you can make the required changes and then again save the file as PDF and download it.
Edit PDF with Microsoft Word
Another method to edit PDF is to use it by Microsoft Word. Now, open the new Microsoft Word document on your computer. Then click on the File in the menu bar at the top and select open and then click on the PDF file from your computer.
Now the PDF document will be opened in a separate MS Word document. Once it is opened, users can edit the content they want as they edit on a normal word document. Once edited click on File -> Save as and save it as PDF format. Your edited file will be saved as PDF file.
If you are happy with either of this, you can also try softwares/apps including
- Nitro Pro
- Foxit Phantom PDF
- Sejda PDF Editor
- Nuance Power PDF
- Soda PDF