- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to enhance the video quality when casted from browser to your Chromecast
Now Cast Your Video with Full Quality From Your Chromecast
The Google Chrome team is reportedly working on improving the video quality when casting from the browser's tab to the Chromecast. Ever since the inception of this media streaming device, this has been the problem that includes frame drop, lag, and loss of quality.
With the upcoming update, which is now limited to developers now, comes with features that not only save battery but also preserve the video quality when a user deploys the "Cast a tab" option.
In a recent blog, François Beaufort posted " The chrome team is experimenting in Dev Channel with improving the "Cast a tab" experience by forwarding directly the video content bitstream to the Chromecast device when a video is fullscreened. This "simple" feature allows to save battery and keep video quality intact."
With this method, when the user decided to view the content in full screen, the software transmits the bitstream of the casted video directly to the Chromecast before television. They have also shared a way to use this to check out for yourself.
Step 1: Go to chrome://flags/#media-remoting
Step 2: Enable the highlighted flag, restart Chrome
Step 3: Go to https://vimeo.com, play a random video, click "Cast..." in the Chrome menu and fullscreen the video to enjoy that experience.