- 5 hrs ago Netflix User Interface Now Available In Hindi: Here's How To Avail
- 8 hrs ago Infinix Hot 10 Stops By Google Play Console; Might Come With MediaTek Helio G70 SoC
- 9 hrs ago Realme X3 Pro Expected To Pack Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset
- 9 hrs ago Zebronics Zeb-Monk Wireless Earphones Launched In India; Features & Price
- News Kozhikode crash brings back memories of 2010 Mangaluru flight accident
- Movies Ankita Lokhande Shares A Picture With Sushant Singh Rajput's Mother; Supports #Warriors4SSR Trend
- Sports England Vs Pakistan, 1st Test, Day 3, Highlights: Ben Stokes strikes late to give hosts fresh hopes
- Automobiles Harley-Davidson Street 750 Prices Reduced: Becomes More Affordable
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
How To Fix Bluetooth Connecting Working Issue On Windows 10
Usually Windows operating system is entirely compatible with the wireless technology of Bluetooth. Bluetooth has always been very useful to connect two devices together so that you can easily share files and also for tethering.
Even today, you can find a lot of people who actually depend on Bluetooth, even for Windows 10. It is mainly used for pairing speakers, phones, keyboards, and tethering. Although it offers wireless technology, it has certain connectivity problems. Bluetooth might have certain issues and it can also have the best methods, which actually helps to troubleshoot.
How to Fix the connectivity Problem: Though this method might not be that effective with the Bluetooth issues, it is actually very effective for wireless technologies like WiFi.
Removing the Re-Add the Bluetooth device: Sometimes you might be facing a lot of issues with the device, that you can actually first remove the device that has been connected with your device. You will have to remove it first and then reconnect it again.
Step 1: Press the Windows button and open the Control Panel. Open Devices and Printers in the Control Panel. Click right on the device and then remove it and then again re-add it.
To Allow the Bluetooth Device So that you can search the PC: You need to turn on the Bluetooth discovery if the Bluetooth of your PC is not showing. There are certain steps that needs to be followed to search for it.
Step 1: Press the Windows Button and Click on Control Panel. Open Devices and Printers in the Control Panel.
Step 2: When you want to connect to your PC, right-click on the Device and then Click on Bluetooth Settings.
Step 3: Click on Allow Bluetooth Devices to Find this PC. To save the changes, click on OK.
Bluetooth Driver should be updated: If your Bluetooth Driver is outdated, it might not work on Windows 10. The Bluetooth driver should be updated, to fix the problem.
Step 1: Click on the Windows Button. Then select Device Manager. Right-click on the Bluetooth device. The Select Properties from there.
Step 2: Click on the Driver tab. From there click on the option, Update Driver. That is how the Driver can be updated easily.
Windows Hardware Troubleshooter: This can be used so that you can fix the Bluetooth related problems on a laptop.
Step 1: Click on Windows. Then type Troubleshooter there and then select it.
Step 2: Select Hardware and Sound.
Step 3: Windows Troubleshooter will scan the errors. That way you can fix them.
Checking the Bluetooth Service and if they are working or not: To check if the Bluetooth service is working or not, follow the following steps:
Step 1: Press Win+R. Then Enter services.msc
Step 2: Click on Bluetooth Support Service. Then check if it's running or not. Right-click on it and select start, if it's not working.
These methods can easily fix the errors that are related to Bluetooth which is in Windows 10 PC.