- 11 min ago Multiple Samsung Galaxy A, Galaxy M Phones Randomly Breaking Down; What's The Issue?
- 21 min ago Oppo Reno 6 Pro Diwali Edition Launch Teased On Flipkart; What's New In Store?
- 45 min ago Moto Tab G20 India Launch Likely Set For September 30: Design, Specs Leak
- 53 min ago BSNL Reduces eSIM SMS Charges: Here's How To Avail
- Movies Mithun Manickam Opens Up On His Debut In Arisil Moorthy’s Raame Aandalum Raavane Aandalum
- Finance Petrol Prices Not Coming Down As States Don't Want it Under GST: Hardeep Singh Puri
- Lifestyle 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- News Kamala Harris meeting PM Modi is 'coming of age' moment for Indian diaspora, says her home state newspaper
- Sports Is Rohit Sharma playing on Thursday against KKR? Here's update about MI captain!
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun Launched In India At Rs 10.49 Lakh: All You Need To Know
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
How To Get Refund From Google Play Store?
Most Android phones have a pre-installed app store called the Google Play Store. It is where 95% of the games and apps can be found. TV episodes, magazines, music, movies, and e-books can also be bought from the same source. The refund stipulations are usually not the same but the way to refund is easy. It applies to all the games and apps.
How to get a refund using Google Play Listing?
While buying an app or a game it is easily understood whether to keep the app for a longer duration or not. It is there in the recent screen in Google Play. Tap the Recents button and go to the app you don't want to see in the Google Play Listing. There one can find a Refund button. There you can uninstall the app and get a refund for the app. After confirming the refund, the app will be uninstalled and you can also get the refund in the payment method that you have used during the transaction.
Get a refund from the purchase history of Google Play
If you want a refund for the multiple purchases at once, you can directly go to the Purchase history and skip the app listing.
1. Go to Google Play.
2. Then click on the Menu Icon which you can find on the top left corner.
3. Click on Account and Tap on Purchase History.
4. Click on the Purchased item for which you want the refund.
5. Click on Refund and tap Yes.
6. If it's an app or a game, it will easily get uninstalled.
7. After approving the refund, you can see Cancelled written in your purchase history where the price of the item is written. This is an easier way for you to get a refund faster.
When you can't get a refund?
For most of the popular apps, the return window is usually 48 hours. So if it exceeds two days, a refund request has to be sent to the developer. So make sure when you are purchasing the same app or game twice, it will not be refunded for the second time. You can purchase it and then get a refund the first time but if you purchase it the second time, there's no way out for you.
Be it for music, movies or TV you usually just need to click on the Play button. But if there are any watched media content, refunds can only be asked for if there are wrong episodes or any corrupted file in them. If you even the didn't hit the Play button, you almost have a week to ask for the refund.
Even for single issue magazines and audiobooks also hardly ever provides you with a refund. The refund is only possible if they do not work. So if you do not like them for some reason or the other, you will not be offered the refund just like that.