- 16 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News As Delhi prepares for a cruel summer, here is what you should and should not do
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to have rounded edge on Android phone without rooting?
Get Round Edge On Your Smartphone Like Galaxy S8 Without Rooting
Recently, the South Korean tech giants, Samsung and LG have released their latest flagship smartphone with some beautiful design and build quality. One of the most notable features among them is the rounded edge of the display.
While it's not physically possible for us to get this feature in our phone unless its Galaxy S8 or LG G6. But we can do it in our screen using software available on Google Play Store.
Step 1: Go to Google Play Store and download app "Rounded Corner".
Step 2: Once installed, open the app and turn on toggle button only to see the rounded corners on the edges.
Step 3: You can increase and decrease the value as per your wish. The value the represents the roundness of the edge.
Step 4: You can also customize the individual apps as well by giving permission to it.