- 3 hrs ago Next@Acer 2022 Major Announcements: From 3D Gaming Laptop To Thin-And-Light Ultrabooks
- 4 hrs ago Apple September Event Date Revealed; iPhone 14 Series, AirPods Pro 2 & More Expected
- 4 hrs ago Vivo Y75 4G With 44MP Selfie Camera Launching In India Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- 4 hrs ago Vivo TWS 2 ANC, TWS 2E Earbuds Launched In India; Price Starts At Rs. 3,299
- Education UPSC CDS Written Result 2022 Declared, Download CDS 1 Written Result List For OTA, IMA, INA, Air Force Academy
- Travel Kashmir Great Lakes Trek - this Monsoon visit the most beautiful trek in India
- Sports IPL 2022, KKR vs LSG: De Kock unbeaten hundred, record opening stand with Rahul powers Lucknow to 210 for 0
- News EAM Jaishankar to take part in BRICS Foreign Ministers meeting on Thursday
- Finance Go For This AAA Rated FD And Get An Interest Rate Of 7.45%, Check Key Details Here
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Oben Rorr Electric Motorcycle Spotted Testing
- Movies Deepika Padukone On Indian Cinema's Achievement At Cannes: 'This Is Only A Beginning'
- Lifestyle What’s The Difference Between Saturated Fat And Trans Fat?
How To Link And Recharge FASTag Using Google Pay; Step-By Step Guide
The National Highways Authority of India operates the FASTag electronic toll collection system. It uses Radio Frequency Identification technology to allow toll taxes to be paid in real-time at the toll booth.
It is important to link both the FASTag and Google Pay accounts in order to recharge the FASTag account using the payments service. To do so, first open the Google Pay app and navigate to the "Bill Payments" area. You will find the option to recharge your FASTag here. After that, you must choose one of the bank accounts listed in your Google Pay app to recharge your FASTag.
To use Google Pay to recharge FASTag, you must first create a Google Pay FASTag account that is linked to the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
Guide To Link Your FASTag Account
Step 1: First and foremost, you must link your FASTag account.
Step 2: From your Android or iPhone, open the Google Pay app.
Step 3: Select the New Payment option from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Then, in the search bar, type in "FASTag."
Step 5: Choose your FASTag Issuing Bank from the drop-down menu below.
Step 6: At this point, click on Get started.
Step 7: Now you must input your vehicle identification number and account name. For instance, "my car" or the name of your car model as both are acceptable options.
Step 8: At the bottom of the screen, click the Link Account button.
Step 9: Now you must review your account, which will include the account holder's name, car number, and other information.
Step 10: When you've finished reviewing, click the Link Account option.
Step 11: Now, tap the Pay button to make a payment of at least Rs.200.
Step 12: Finally, click on Tick.
Step 13: Next, at the bottom of the screen, click the Pay button.
Step 14: The Google Pay app will now prompt you for your UPI PIN, which you must enter before your payment can be processed.
Step 15: You will receive an SMS from the bank account linked to Google Pay after the payment has been made.
How To Recharge FASTag Using Google Pay
Step 1: Open the Google Pay app on your smartphone.
Step 2: Swipe up from the bottom of your screen.
Step 3: After that, tap on FASTag and make a payment.
Step 4: Select the FASTag account to which you intend to send money.
Step 5: Finally, type in the amount.
Step 6: Tap the tick mark to confirm.
In Google Pay, users can only link their accounts with HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank. If your FASTag account hasn't been topped up despite a successful payment, contact the bank with the UPI Transaction ID.