- 46 min ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On OPPO A53s 5G, OPPO A33, And More
- 51 min ago Why Is Government Revising Pricing Of 4G And 5G Spectrum Bands?
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra With Built-In S-Pen Storage Spotted: Is Note Series Officially Dead?
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Civi Design Revealed By Official Teasers
- Movies Sushmita Sen Celebrates Aarya's International Emmy Awards 2021 Nomination, Says 'We Are Family'
- News Police were in search of the murder and the beheaded of a young man in Dindugal
- Lifestyle Durga Puja 2021: Ashtottara Shatanamavali of Goddess Durga, 108 Names With Mantra To Chant
- Sports IPL 2021: Delhi Capitals vs Rajasthan Royals: Preview, Timings, Live telecast, Live streaming details
- Finance This Media Stock Doubled Investor Wealth In 15-Days, Buy The Stock Say Brokerages
- Education GATE 2022 Website Goes Unresponsive On Last Day To Apply, Will Registration Deadline Be Extended?
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
How To Lock Android Apps On Samsung Smartphones?
Smartphones have evolved from being more than just communication gadgets. These handheld devices let you perform tasks that were earlier possible only via bug computing devices including laptops and PCs. Samsung is one of the popular names when it comes to advanced smartphones and one that is non-Chinese.
Samsung currently makes use of the Android mobile operating system to drive its devices. All of the company's offerings be it budget or premium devices are driven by Google's Android OS. However, Samsung wraps a layer of its custom One UI skin which adds the company's own set of customizations and themes to the devices. Privacy has been a major factor for all users be it any brand's smartphone. And Samsung like others has been focal with improving user security.
There are a plethora of apps that you can download on Samsung smartphones via Google Play Store and Samsung's App Store. Locking apps is one of the security provisions which Samsung smartphones have in place to keep user privacy intact. While setting up locks for the entire home screen or the device is a simple process, locking specific apps need different steps than the basic phone lock procedure. So how can you lock specific or multiple apps if you are using Samsung smartphones? Following are the steps:
How Can We Lock Android Apps In Samsung Smartphones?
Samsung in-house user interface (One UI) integrates the app locking option. You don't specifically need to download any third-party apps to put a privacy lock. The S Secure app is what handles all the security aspects in Samsung smartphones. We are guiding you with the steps right from downloading the S secure apps (if missing) to lock apps individually. Take a look:
Step 1: Go to the Samsung app store and download the S secure app.
Step 2: Complete the installation process once the app is downloaded.
Step 3: Now, go to the Settings menu of your respective Samsung smartphone.
Step 4: Look for the "Advanced features" option and click on it.
Step 5: Now, locate the "Lock and Mask" apps option.
Step 6: Now, toggle on the "lock option".
Step 7: Select the lock type you want on your apps such as PIN, password, or pattern.
Step 8: Once you setup the lock type, you will get three options including 'App lock type', 'locked apps' and 'masked apps'. Click on the 'locked apps' option and select the apps that you want to be protected via locks. Click on done and you are all set.